Chapter 11 - The Wedding (Part 1)

[Y/N]'s POV

I had come to Momoko's office and had explained everything to her. "So you are telling me your kidnapper who happens to be your childhood enemy, had just invited you to his wedding?! [Y/N] are you nuts?!"

"Uh maybe? I need Uno too because he is also invited. I thought he had explained everything to you." I said. "I did receive the fax but it doesn't make any sense," Momoko complained.

"Hey, I am happy that he is getting married and that is it. So are you going to let me go?" I asked. Momoko took a sigh. "Fine, I will. Be safe cause I still don't trust this Haku guy." She dialled a number.

"Can you bring inmate Uno down to the plane runway, please. He is on temporary leave with Supervising Officer [L/N]." She ended the call. "So where is the wedding going to take place?" She asked.

"In Dubai? Or was it in Hawaii? I don't know somewhere in the world." I answered. "Bye Momoko. I'll make sure to buy you suvineers from the country." I waved and walked out of her office.

I had already packed my bags and I am ready to leave. I don't know anything about Haku other than the fact that he had liked me. But other than that, I feel bad for yelling at him that he should marry a slut. Well, at least he had found love with someone I did not expect.

I arrived at my apartment took the two outfits Haku had sent me and my luggage to the runway. What is there for Uno to pack??  Soon I had arrived at the runway in a floral print dress, and see Hajime with Uno next to him with no luggage but a makeup bag.

"[Y/N]!!" Uno ran towards me and I threw him over me. "Good afternoon Hajime-san." I smiled. "Good afternoon to you too [L/N]. Are you ready?" He asked. "Yes, sir." I looked behind me to see Uno still laying on the floor. I looked for my luggage and it was being carried inside the jet.

"Well, I will be leaving now sir." I saluted again. I walked back to Uno and picked Uno bridal style. "Have a safe trip." I nodded and carried Uno into the jet.

"Hello, Miss.[L/N], it is nice to see you again." Suga smiled. "You too Suga. Do you know where you are going?" I asked. "Mr.Kikukawa had already sent me the coordinates so please do not worry." He answered.

"That great to hear. Well hope you can come to the marriage too." I said. "Oh I am also invited by Mr.Kikukawa too." What a guy. "That is great! Well, let's go now." I smiled and he nodded.

I placed Uno to the seat next to me and took my seat. Soon the engine roared to life and we were on our way to what ever country the Marriage is taken place.

Timeskip brought to you by Uno being easily knocked out by his own girlfriend

Uno's POV

I suddenly wake up and see that [Y/N] is sleeping next to me. I enjoyed the scene in front of me and wished that this would last long but the pilot had come out of the cockpit.

"We have arrived at your destination." He smiled. "Where are we?" I asked. "In Japan." So this is the country [Y/N] comes from. I shook [Y/N] a bit and she groaned. "Wake up, we are in Japan," I whispered and she slowly opens her eyes.

"I thought the wedding would take place in a tropical resort." She mumbles. "The bride prefers to have their wedding in her home country. So Mr.Kikukawa had listened to her request and went along with it." Suga said.

"We should get going." [Y/N] stretched her arms and stood up. I stand up and walked to the entrance of the plane with her and saw an expensive car in front of us.

We walked down and someone in a black suit had welcomed us. "Hello, Miss.[L/N] and Mr.Uno, my name is Jungkook and I will be escorting you to the wedding revenue." He smiled. He looks like a fuckboy. "Nice to meet you Jungkook." [Y/N] shook hands with him.