Chapter 12 - The Wedding (Part 2)

[Y/N]'s POV

"Something happened with Akiko?" I ask and Haku shakes his head. "That's not the case, it's just I feel like it will be hard for Akiko tomorrow. So many pressure is on her shoulders as she is going to marry a billionaire like me. She has to get used to with the social class and other things.

Yes, I love her very dearly and I just want to express my gratitude. I feel like I don't deserve to marry her because of my social status. What happens if she wants a divorce after a few months?" Haku worries. I gave him a huge slap on his shoulders.

"WAKE UP HAKU! No one is stopping you from marrying her so don't worry. You need to get your shit together because you are about to marry the girl of your dreams. I will be there for her and you when you guys need it." I said while Uno wraps his arm around my waist, resting his head on my head.

"Thank you [Y/N], and I am glad I had invited you to my wedding." He smiles. "Good night and I will see you in the morning." He walks away and Uno pulls me in the room and closes it behind him.

"Well, Haku just interrupted what I was about to do so I will be going to sleep." I look up to see Uno staring down at me. "You can't be that rude towards him, he has no trustworthy friends other than myself and maybe you," I said.

Uno leans down and gives me a quick kiss on my lips."We will see about that tomorrow." He lets go of me and gets ready for bed. I follow my night routine and lay down on the bed after I was done.

I feel an extra weight on the other side of the bed. I turn to see Uno there with his back facing towards me, while he was fixing his face mask. I try to reach him but he was a bit far away. Uno turns around to see my hand reaching for him. He takes my hand and kisses it.

Instantly my cheeks feel warm and I try to hide my face with my hands. I hear Uno putting himself in bed and I take a peek at him through my fingers. His face is right in front of me with his baby blue eyes.

"Are you really that shy [Y/N]?" Uno chuckles. "Y-Yeah, I never felt this kind of emotion," I confess. My hands were pulled by Uno's hand and I avoid to make eye contact with him.

Uno's POV

"Focus on me." I grab her chin forcing her to look at me. [Y/N] look so cute for being embarrassed. "W-what is up with you?" She mumbles. I lean in and to kiss her. "I just love you." I chuckle. I wrap my arms around her body protectively.

"Good night [Y/N]." I yawn before I went to sleep. "Good night Uno." I hear [Y/N] mumble and I smile before I went to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be an eventful day.

Timeship brought to you by Haku's and Akiko's wedding

Third POV

It was the wedding day for Haku and Akiko. The everyone was rushing to make sure the wedding went well. Paparazzi were outside taking pictures as guests such as billionaires and celebrities around the world were walking inside the hotel.

In one dress room, Akiko was worrying as she was getting her make-up done while [Y/N] was there to calm her down. Both of them looking beautiful with Akiko wearing a sleeveless white wedding gown while [Y/N] was wearing a light blue dress that goes down to her kneecaps.

"So many famous guests are here and I feel like I will mess up the ceremony. What if I trip while walking down the aisle?!" Akiko panics. "Don't worry Akiko, I know that you will be doing just fine. Just remember what we went over okay?" [Y/N] calms her down.

Akiko nods and starts taking deep breaths. In the other dress room, Uno and Haku were ready for Haku's wedding. Haku was wearing a white dress suit with a light blue tie and a white rose boutonniere, while Uno was wearing a white light grey vest with a light blue tie.