Chapter 5 - Escape!

[Y/N]'s POV

I woke up in my 4-star hotel in New York.The service at this hotel is pretty nice but other than that, the view from my room is spectacular!

I got ready for the day and wondered for what I should so today. I think I should go to the time square. I have always wanted to go there.

I locked my room and started to make my way the famous Time Square in New York.

Jyugo's POV

Currently, Uno and I made our way at the coast of New York. Surprisingly Mitsuru helped us. He got us a boat and a new pair of clothing for us to wear once we made it to New York.

Mitsuru, why are you helping us... It didn't make sense at all but come to think about it, he is a weird person.

"WOAH!!! LOOK AT THAT JYUGO!!! IT'S THE LIBERTY STATUE!! CAN WE GO THERE?!!" Uno screamed like a child. But despite that he has been growing up in England, it makes sense.

"No Uno, we are searching for [Y/N] so get ready to go off the boat." I wore my sunglasses and tugged down my sleeves to cover up my handcuffs.

Uno pouted. "Let's go with [Y/N] then!" He smiled. All he ever do is day dream. I mentally face palmed myself.

The boat stopped and we hopped off the deck. We said our salutations to the boat driver and started making our way into the heart of New York.

[Y/N]'s POV

"Hello Miss, how may I help you today?" The cashier asked. "I would like to buy these. " I placed 5 different Keychains on the counter and I paid.

I walked out of the souvenir store and contained to wonder around New York. It's nice today. I wonder what Jyugo is doing right now. I was lost in my thoughts until I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw a tall built man with a small boy with long green hair. "Sorry," I slightly bowed and walked away. "Rock, I Uh.. wonder if Jyugo is okay..." Wait they know Jyugo?! That means...

"Excuse me, are you guys prisoners?" I asked suddenly and they stopped walking. They gulped and slowly turned to me. "Uh... Yes?"

"Let's take this somewhere else. Don't you dare run away from me." I said coldly and they nodded quickly without giving a chance to shake their head. I walked towards a cafe and they followed me.

"Welcome to Evergreen Cafe, how may I help you?" The cashier asked. "I would like to have a medium coffee and what about you guys?" I asked. They looked awkward so I just ordered a hot chocolate milkshake and an ice tea.

I grabbed the drink and brought them over to an empty table. They sat in front of me and grabbed their drinks. "So you guys are prisoners. Shouldn't you be in prison right now?" I asked and no answer came out of them.

"Well let me introduce myself, I am [Y/N] [L/N]. A guard from Nanba Prison." I glared and they gulped. "My name is Nico and this is Rock," Nico said quietly. "I heard from you guys that you know Jyugo."

"Wait you know him too?!" Rock asked. "Well he is currently at Nanba Prison so of course I know him." "SERIOUSLY!?" Nico was surprised and made an uproar in the cafe. "I thought that he would be at a prison in India." He said.

"Why India? I thought that he would be in Switzerland." Rock said with curiosity. "Ahem!" I interrupted. "So made you guys to escape from your prison?" I asked.

"I hated the treatment they are giving me!" Nico whined. "What about you Rock?" "The food tasted like shit!" I sweated dropped. Man do they have the dumbest reasons.