11.

"NO! SHE'S ALIVE! EOMMA IS ALIVE!" The gun dropped from my hands but the person lying in front of me was already shot.

I ran to Jaebum and gripped on his shirt tight shaking him violently,

"How can she be alive?! HOW CAN SHE BE ALIVE?!" I shouted not caring about the people watching me.

He looked down tears in his eyes.

"Appa lied to us..... Park Jaehyun is Eomma's brother, Appa just wanted to take Korea under his control that's why Eomma left him and he had his lifelong rivalry with him. So now he used us to show Jaehyun's family what he really is by killing his son......" I was not able to take anymore I turned my head back and walked towards his dead body a pool of blood surrounding him, a feeling of numbness washed over me and the tears stopped rolling down as I squatted down and cupped his bloodied face which once carried a beautiful smile.

"Yah... wake up. Look I'm sorry. Please."I shook his boy lightly but he didn't even move an inch.

"This can't be...you can't leave me. THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!" I screamed as the feeling of loneliness filled in my heart which was once filled by his warm presence. The world seemed dull and dead, he died but took away my soul with him too.

The thunder roared over my head and the water sopped both of us, I hugged his cold body close to mine which was once warm enough to comfort me and rested his head on my lap, caressing his face, suddenly gun shots filled the area, 'the Koreans attacked!' someone shouted from behind but I did not care, I kept sitting on my place, Jaebum hurriedly came and pulled me with him. I tried to break free, I wanted to stay with Jinyoung, and wanted to die with him this very second.

I looked back and saw people killing, or being killed. Jinyoung's body was taken away by his people. That's when realized what I became, 'A monster.' Once I was proud being associated with my family but now I hate it to that extent that I even don't want them to see my face even after I was dead.

I roughly broke free from his grip and tried to run away but Jaebum held me fixed to my place, I screamed agony evident in my voice. I cried harder, audible and painful yet it was not easing the throbbing pain in my heart. I cried endlessly, the thunder roared over me as if the clouds were crying with me. I sobbed violently hitting Jaebum's chest multiples times.

"Y-you were late..." I screamed.

Soon after a few aching minutes Jaebum spoke up,

"Let's go Hanbin the people are probably wildly searching for us." He said softly.

I looked at Jaebum whose eyes were also red as if he too cried.

"Where will we go huh?" I asked.

"Home." He said confused.

"You call that a home where a Psychopathic liar lives. He will probably kill us to hide his hideous deed." I said fuming with anger.

"Let's talk about it later on. First we should go to a safe place." He said and took me to his car.

He rapidly drove towards our house. When we entered the place I felt like setting this whole place at fire. I got out of the car at each step a memory of him and I flashed in front of my eyes, causing tears to fall again. When we entered the house Appa was already there sitting on the couch a glass of wine in his hand.

He started to clap,

"Wow, Hanbin for the first time I'm impressed by you." He looked back at me. Anger slowly rose up in my body.

"Why did you lie to us?" I asked bluntly.

"Which lie, everything which I told you guys were all lies" He laughed like an old maniac.