Epilogue

Nathan's POV

I hate being so cliche really so l try by all means to be authentic and very original especially if it's for Nicole. We expecting our first child thank God but sad thing is they could have been two but my Angel tried so hard to protect our babies and l can't thank her enough for that.

Having Nicole in my life has been the best thing that has ever happened to me after my mother left me to be with this monster who l have to call my dad. Everytime l sleep l hold her tight cause l don't want to lose her ever again. Just like any couple we fight but after our first major fight we make an aim to make sure we sleep after ironing out our differences so yah.

Three months later

Nicole had stopped working when she was seven months and l was working from home but l still hired someone to be in place of CEO in the office and Nicole did the same cause Iris was also pregnant which wasn't a shocker to me but to Alex it was.
Alex kept getting worried about her cause of her morning sickness which l could easily relate to Nicole's and he also made a research and he decided to confront her. I was so happy for her and maybe my baby girl would have a friend after all.

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for myself, Nicole, Iris and Alex. They had come over the weekend to spend time with us this had become like a routine cause we are each other's family after all. Iris day on the stool where Alex sat on the counter to be near her because he's afraid anything might happen cause her pregnancy came with complications.
Nicole like always she likes helping me out, here and there

"Ah guys," Nicole said with some uneasiness in her voice and we all turned to her cause she was ready to pop any day.
Rushing to her to stand by her side and she was using the counter to support herself whilst bowing down.

"What's wrong angel." I was concerned cause her position of standing was not convincing

"My water just broke, aaahhhh" she screams when her first wave of contraction hit her.

"Perfect timing cause we all here."

"Guys l am in aaaalhhh pain. Do something." She snaps at me most probably cause l was still frozen on spot.

"Oh yeah right. Iris get the bag and Alex get the car from the garage. Angel baby you gotta walk."

"Am too fat that you can't carry me anymore huh." She angrily says to me l didn't even say so but it's encouraged for them to walk it helps with the dilation.

"Darling noo, remember what the doctor said right. You have to walk." I try to her to walk but when she screams and almost squeezes the life out of my hand, l said fuck walking. I scooped her in my arms she did earn a couple or more pounds but she wasn't even heavy at all. Rushing out the to the car where Alex waited l place inside the car and Iris gets in next second sitting down and Alex was in the road.
Thank God we lived not so far from the hospital.

Getting there she was put on the stretcher and l went in with her and she never let go of my hand and l never wanted to do the same as well. We were in this together. I constantly wiped away the sweat that accumulated on her forehead with the towel the nurse gave me.

"You almost fully dilated. Wait for a few minutes."

I really didn't any to imagine the pain she was going through cause she's pushing a baby out of her v-jay already learning to be less vulgar.