CHAPTER 16:Admirer from afar

Nathan's POV

There's nothing that hurts than what l am feeling right now, l had her in my arms and now l am just like any other person who admires her from afar.
How nice is it
Note the sarcasm

My assistant has been trying to make moves on and she keeps telling me l need a release. So she says but not from her l only want woman right now and she won't even notice me or rather should l say she hates me to the core and doesn't even want to hear about me .

Why does my phone always ring when l am trying to focus on something and it just happens to be Alex all the time.

"Yes wassup."

"Tonight is the night l put that ring on her finger man."

"My baby brother is growing up."

He hates it when l say that cause l am like older with just a few weeks and it pisses him off. But today nothing like that happened, nigga is blesses to be having someone like Iris.

"Just because l am in a good mood that's why l did not get pissed."

"What's the help do you need."

"I don't need your help in romance. You suck this is not the end of the world for me to be asking for romantic idea Nathan."

"Ouch, that hurt."

"Stating facts my guy. Anywho l just want you to be there for the celebration part only."

That's okay with me so let said fine, he literally reminds me of someone l lost, someone l would have had a life with but as always being the douchebag l am l let her go. I made her leave me and my greatest fear besides that l already lost her is that she will never forgive me and give me a second chance an move on to another guy.

I can't put in my head, to see her with another guy, laughing and worse more kiss what if they

Oh My God

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

As always when frustration gets to me l always make where l am a mess, l threw everything that was on my desk and it flew in slow motion and some things broke apart.

There's nothing a good workout can't fix, Lord help me l don't go back to having my high levels stress.

"Get someone to fix my office when l am everything should be in-order and replaced." I barked at my assistant

Taking strides l just left the building and l headed to the gym with my suit didn't have time to change into something comfortable. I threw punches after punches on the dummy the punching bag was not even helping at all. Is she going through the same pain or it's just me who fell too hard in a short space of time.

My PI called to give me the today's work and l was more than happy to hear how she's doing really.
Changing into my other suit that was in the boot of my car l headed to the office and yes everything was just in order. Exactly the way it was before l left and destroyed.

"Hello Mr Pierce."

"I thought l hired a male PI."