CHAPTER 4: The Private jet

Nicole's POV

Why does he mess with my mind up to this extent l am not liking it. So l followed the air hostesses to where they led me. His jet was nicer than mine , furnished furniture, neat leather sits and a some room for something only God knows.
I walked to the seat and he ushered me to sit,.

"Nathan" (offering a hand as a greeting)

He kept on looking at me, was l dressed inappropriately, am l that ugly for it to give him such a reaction, what the hell Nathan say something l am giving up on you already as if you were ever mine. Just when l was about to walk out.
My hand felt a hand grab me and literally turn to look at him but l couldn't do it.

"Nicole is everything okay."

"I think l prefer to use my own jet for this."

"But l wanted to be with you."

And there l was confused, what the hell does he want honestly cause l don't know. Not so long ago he looked at me with pure disgust donno if l can say disgust.
He sure is messing with my mind like hell he is what does he want. I silently sat down once again and waited for us to land already so that l can get in my room and just get this over with.

"Nicole, ?.."

I looked up to look at him only to see myself melt into his ocean blue eyes , Oh My God , my dad should have chosen some ugly guy to be my hater and enemy whatever that is cause honestly l am a lady ,l have hormones too. He also kept that stare .

"You were saying."

"You look fucking hot in that what God knows some sexy item you wearing."

Just cause the comment came from him, l was already hot and bothered in no time . Oh shit

Dear body,

I am dearly begging you if you co-operate with me right now. Yes this god sitting right in front of me drop dead gorgeous and perfectly built but also remember he is enemy.

😰😰😰😰

Why is it so fucking hard, blessed is me l am black so this whole blushing and becoming red does not apply to me. I continued to look out the window and just admire the city l never got the time to give a close look cause l a, always busy.
It's quite a pretty view, l didn't know this. I looked at him once again he was busy typing something in his laptop and l didn't have anything to do yet l should.

Someone remind me why l am going with him alone just the two of us.

It reminds me he just said we going to make something work and what the hell is that. Make what work.

"Nathan."

And with that he looked at me and stopped typing and gave his full attention

"Remind why we are going to Tokyo."

"Aren't l allowed to take my partner out so that we rest and make sure if she isn't all worked up to make sure when we now working on the investment and building Mr Choo assigned us on we will be good to go."

For a moment l just sat there if l heard right or was me just hearing this from my imagination or it's what l wanted to hear.

"Okay."

I just agreed to this and l have left a lot of meetings and runnings to be held so that my company progresses and here l am agreeing to go party , have some relaxing time with my rival.

Is it just me or he is working some kind of magic on me to be doing this to my mind l never think like that. But this time my mind is being messed up on some sort of level l don't get why this is happening.

We were served food , as if to answer me he broke the silence that we had and he was literally off the subject of work just talking in general like as if we are some sort of best friends who grew up together now catching up on life.

We started watching a movie the same way l watch mine with Iris on Netflix. He isn't a bad guy after all cause he can be this flex and not a workaholic as l thought he would be.

Before l slept l didn't forget l had business to run so l had to call to check up on it

"You never rest do you."

"I do just that l never do it more often ." Was my response to his question

"You know what. I am going to change that in like a minute as we speak?"

I looked at him eye wide opened what is he talking about really cause l don't get. I listened to what he was doing, he called the flight attendant and told her to tell the pilot to change route cause we were going to Hawaii now.

"What?...... we cant go there oh please l don't need to go for vacations when l have some huge ass big company to run and further more l don't plan on making it fail anytime, Nathan."

"Will you relax okay. It's just me."

"Oh please, it's just you. Yeah don't forget we don't know why we doing this. We are enemies remember and don't act like you forgot. "

"Nicole, are you gonna life your whole life living the rev be of someone else. Come on if you thought l am doing this for it then l am sorry now you know. Ain't doing this revenge shit for my dad. Just wanna spend time with you."

For a moment l was there digesting what he had just said, I can't trust him just like that really cause he said that. What if he is trying to get to me so that he revenges on me and l let the man who raised me down.

What was going on

Is he doing this cause he wants to spend time with me or he is doing this for revenge..

What is going on

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Thank you for reading do continue to read and comment and also tell your friends and siblings to read it.

You can follow me on Instagram

_blxxming_rxse_

Thank you 😊