CHAPTER 37: Home

Nathan's POV

I am heavily being shaked and l wake with a jerk almost falling off the chair l had slept on. Looking at the time and the moment l think of home, Nicole and our baby. How's she but some part of me wants me to ignore her.
Getting into my Ferrari l drift and make my way through cars, getting in the house l take a deep breath, sniffing my self l reeked of alcohol and somehow it disgusts me right now. Pushing the door open, l check my surroundings , the silence it says it all, she's alone. Running up the stair taking two at once, l reach our bedroom, she ain't there.

She didn't leave me did she, No God please no, running back down, l check the kitchen the library ,oh yes the living room . She was curled in a ball, with a cushion if her arms. Examining her again she wasn't comfortable , and she didn't look peaceful like the way she looks when she's asleep.
Gently scooping her up, making l don't wake up, much to silence she woke up.

"Is it really you Nathan." She asks groggily

"Yes angel it's me." Calmly replying her

"Please never leave me again. I am sorry l know l shouldn't have said that to you. I have trust issues, l trust you but l got, no l can't defend myself,please forgive me l s-shouldn't h-"

I didn't let her finish, it was my time to shut her up, l plant my lips to hers and like always she responds and she's pouring her heart out, her emotions, her guilt , her love what l would without her. Every time we kiss it's feels so much better, than the first time. I don't know for how long we kissed but it was damn good wow,

"I am sorry too. I shouldn't have left you."

"Speaking of leaving you need. You need to go bath if you really thinking of getting in bed with me, to sleep and take a nap" she winks at me for getting back at me. I kiss her lips for the last time before l go take a shower l really did stink now that l think of it.
It didn't take long, she had already slept by the time l finished changing, being pregnant does that to you l assume. Getting into bed l cuddle her and she even snuggled into me to make it way better, guess l also need to rest myself.

I wake up after some time and Nicole was up and watching me sleep, roles vice versa now l see. She smiles at me when she notices l am awake.

"Hey." She greets me

"Hey to you too." As l start showering her with kisses on her face , her neck and she giggled all the way, stopping l looked at her

"You know we still have to talk." I told her

"I guess so,." Sitting upright using the pillow to support her back, she been getting back aches recently. Pregnancy comes with a lot of work mood swings, weird cravings l remember almost throwing on some weird craving she was eating and to her it tasted like heaven, full body massages, hormones wow, never knew it was this much work.

"Why do you really need to go back." I ask her first

"I have to go back, l need to work like l did, l loved my work, l know you worried l might overwork myself, or l might hurt myself since the doctor said l should take things easily considering l still healing bones although the pain is not showing. I have been sitting at home for more-"

Cutting her off, "repeat that again."

"What! The whole thing, l forgot what l said."

"No no angel the last part."

"You making me forget now, what did l say." She said changing her facial expression.

"You said l have been sitting at home. I love that you called it home, ours." I quote.

"Anywhere you are is home to me Nathan, Mr Handsome CEO."

"Really." She just made me excited.

I start to kiss her and she climbs on my laps to straddle them, to have better access of our kiss.

"You really have gained some weight love." I said holding her legs down Incase hormones don't play well.

"Are you saying that l am getting fat." She said pretty much shocked

"Darling what l said is you have gained weight. I didn't say you are fat or ugly in any way love." I say realizing the fuse that was almost burning up still in the process of getting there.

"But guess what? You still look hot as fuck,and l keep loving every inch of your body everyday, the neck (kiss it), the collarbone, (kiss it), the boobies, (kiss the cleavage."

She laughs

"What you laughing at?" I truly shocked

"The boobies really. What are you? Like nine." She says as she continue to laugh, she makes my days

"Oh no love, it's called practice for our future baby we wouldn't want our baby saying swearing words would we." I said surprised at my own wittiness that l managed to say that fast and think of it, but it's true though l mean like yah they boobies. As she continues to laugh l start to even tickle cause her laugh is music to ears.
She gets off my laps and l trap her under me, l waited for her to stop laughing, everytime we start talking about serious staff we always turn the situation the other way round,

"You can go to work, but under one condition." Being serious

"And that is?"

"At eight months pregnant you stop or at seven even six, you don't overwork yourself even if it means l need to hire so,done to constantly check on you l will, I will be finishing early at work so that l come pick you up everyday unless something comes up but you come first always know that. Are the Ts and Cs applicable." I ask her

"And that my king can be met.And thank you."

She said wrapping her hands around my neck bring me down for one hell of a kiss, guess someone is turned on and Nathan Junior doesn't take long misbehave.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

End of Chapter 37
What do you think let's communicate, would love to read your comments

PLEASE VOTE
LEAVE A COMMENT
THANK YOU FOR READING ✨❤️🥰

Let the reads, votes and comment keep coming ✨❤️