CHAPTER 1:You can be my fantasy

Nathan ' s POV
The well known story

"Nathan you have to promise me that you will win this war for me even if l die before seeing your victory.I have lived for this revenge for almost my whole life." He tells me

"Okay dad but bear with me. Whatever happens try understand me."

"You could use your charming to get her to like you so that when she is broken you could probably take advantage of that. She will be wiling to surrender anything to you."

"Okay."

When my father handed the company to me l was told to do three things
1.get revenge from the Jonathan ' s by destroying their family found business
2.get the company running evryday till l die
3.my personal life out of the office

PRESENT DAY

"Sir you got a meeting with the manger from China today it was pushed. Sorry to disturb you."

"Thanks Nora. Uuuu mmmm Nora sorry about this but your time was appreciated maybe sometime."

"Okay Nathan."

I quickly get a new suit and get my driver to drive to Sopranos Restaurant.

"Peter you gotta have to hurry, find some shortcut if that's possible. " I ordered

"Okay sir, let me do so."

I had my assistant Nora with me and she was finalising some papers and l was busy updating my bro with this meeting he was the CEO working from home and l will be the CEO at the office.

"Hope you're not feeling horny. You gotta nail this meeting."

"Jackson, don't worry l had one about 30 minutes ago. Gotta hang up pass my greetings to your wife." I hung up.

We got there in less than the estimated time. He had gotten the room. I spotted a brunette, sitting lady like talking to the manager Mr Choo. Maybe that's his assistant would borrow her sometime.

He stands up the moment l approached the table. And she didn't stand up.

"Mr Pierce, good to have you here."

"Good to see you Mr Choo. Hope you're enjoying your stay here in New York."

"Miss Jonathan, l guess you have met Mr Pierce he will be part of this deal as well."

What the fuck she beat me this time again. And damn she looks hotter and sexier from the last time l saw her.

"Miss Jonathan."

"Mr Pierce."

We sit down, l avert my attention to her again and damn when did she get this upgrade and how come l wasn't updated. Woow she knows how to keep herself.

Mr Choo made us sign the contract why do we have to be working together all the time she always has the catch l have,,

My kind of woman

So Mr Choo started to show us his investment and the way she moves and talks wow she could be my fantasy woow Nicole.

"Mr Pierce may l help." She breaks the silence

"Why do you ask."

"You've been staring at me for god knows how long." She rolls her eyes at me

"Oh really, l doubt it."

"Are you seriously doubting me. Okay. Where is the bedroom." She looks right into my eyes and whoa they would look good in bed

"at the uuu mmmm. "

"See Nathan there is no bedroom in this investment this is a construction site Mr Pierce."

Damn l must have lost it. Someone come to rescue my manhood after this please.

We finished the tour and we'll only God knows what it is like. We had our goodbyes and we parted ways.

Phone ringing
Caller id Jackson

"Hello brother how you holding up." Jackson had that hint of l told you so when he said that.

"You knew about her body right and you didn't warn me." I chuckle

"Dude l wanted you to see it for yourself she is fucking hot donno when that happened as well and don't tell my wife l said that." He finishes

"I need deliverance, l am just gonna bang any whore who comes begging at my knees real hard man."

"Whoa whoa spare my blonde out of this one cause she likes you." He remarks yes his wife had a crush on me before she fell in love with Jackson.

"It reminds me l have never had a blonde l am coming to your house Jackson thanks for the idea."

"You will find yourself in a body bag Nathan ."

"Okay okay l know where l can find my catch don't worry okay."

Call disconnected
The moment l got at the office l asked Nora to give me any information on Nicole Jonathan

".....even her sex life."

I remember that slipped out of my lips and Nora just gave me the eyes l ignored and acted cool about it. She's just a booty call she should get that

So l spent time looking her file up, the whole day technically and damn you won't believe what l read that she once dated the millionaire who comes after me, they almost got married but it was cancelled.

Relationship status □single

Jackpot l am coming for you Nicole Jonathan.

NICOLE'S POV

"Iris l need some air because girl that guy is damn hot l donno how l found the courage and energy to still stand like that."

"Nicole you must be serious he is your rival you can't be reacting like that."

"I am also human. Blame my womanhood l don't control the hormones there after all."

"《Iris laughs》Jesus Christ have mercy on this kid."

"Search him up and you will see what l mean"

Oh God save me l need some parting today

**********

HY GUYS DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.

THANK YOU

FOLLOW ME @_blxxming_rxse__instagram

Thank you for reading
Bless you😙😙😙