CHAPTER 11:Single mom club

I dedicate this chapter to lyssa1905
She been there for me since l don't know when
Love you lots babes
💞💦❤️💦😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰

Still Nicole POV

Arriving at home l knew Iris would be waiting for me cause she cared that much but l just used to shut her out too much l really feel bad sometimes.

She ran to me to give that bone crashing hug that always cormforts me what would l do without her in my life.

"Wanna talk about it."

I didn't want to waste time by going round and round after all this is Iris l tell her everything and , l know she will support me in anything that happens with me at least.

"Okay ,okay so yes the sexy mama you see here has another life growing inside of her." I say almost trying to cheer myself up, she just is crazy as fuck.

"Oh my , God l am going to be a hot auntie. Confirm l am the godmother l mean if it's not me who else right." said running to fine me a bone crushing hug.

"You okay though right."

She brings me to the sofa to sit down so that we talk about this and she asked me something that l hadn't thought about. How do l know he would want a kid, was he ready for it, was he oh my gosh he would probably think it's pay back method.

You what fuck this
Me will be in the single moms club
Looking sexy as hell
And oh trust me he will wish he never let me go and treat me like such trash.

"You gotta rest now cause you have to prepare for tomorrows meeting."

Her grin told me there was something behind it, and l couldn't really pick it up cause l was too late to ask her as she ran upstairs banging her door and l heard the door lock.

Walking to my room, l stepped into the tub , in my bubble bath tub. And l sat there thinking of the hugest mistake l have done and how the hell am l going to hide this from the press the media even my employees worse more my family and whose will l say it belongs to.

Oh God help me
What am l going to do
Even my mom btw not biological the woman who took me in and has been there for me ever since my real parents died in that car accident.

Like always l awoke to my alarm, took a shower and slipped in my everyday clothing that is

A blazer
Camisole top
Skinny jean
Heels
Bag obviously of a label

And like that l would be killing this office dressing just that very soon l will have to change to make sure my baby pump don't show anymore

Leaving home before Iris l made to the office and my assistant like always she brought me my doughnuts and latte.

She knows how to make me smile when the rest can't even manage to make me smirk.
Gosh

Somewhere around 11am l heard the clicking of heels coming to my office and it couldn't be anyone but Laura probably trying to stop someone from coming to my office unannounced.
Straightening up l waited for the intruder to walk in and guess what it's none other than my baby daddy who won't know l am caring his baby.

"Laura save your energy sweetheart. Leave him here l will talk to him."

She hesitantly agrees cause she thought l would fire her later on for being able to control him.

"And to what do l owe this visit."

"Even a simple hie or good morning won't hurt you know."

"Why would l say good morning when there is nothing good about it cause guess what. You showed up." I snapped back.

"Ouch." He said touching his heart as if to show how heart broken he is.
"You hurt me Nicole."

I scoff this guy better be kidding me did he come here to just have fun with me or what cause l surely don't have time for his nonsense. Tolerated him once but he took it for granted.

"Nathan. If you here to play games with me please leave now whilst l still use the please cause l wouldn't want to call security on you and you become the headline of tomorrow. And l damn well know that your daddy wouldn't like that since you are daddy's boy."

He looked rather pissed now because of what l just said, he doesn't like being called that l guess.

"I have personally come to retake you for Mr Choos project. He needs us only. We will change the ownership percentages if that's what you want to make you come back again."

Unbelievable

"Nathan stop wasting my time okay. And bribing me won't even work, look for someone else to help,you with this project cause l Nicole won't be willing to work with you anymore."

"Is it because of what happened. I can always fix that."

"(Laughing) Oh please Nathan don't be so stupid you wouldn't think that was real. It was part of the plan okay. Guess l just took a few notes from you, l will beat you at your own game. Oh trust me that was all part of a plan."

He looks shocked and amazed and l can't really understand if that means he was in it for the feelings or for the revenge.
Gosh

As l take a longer to look at his face my eyes landed on his lips the ones l fell in love with and couldn't stop kissing at all
No longer mine
Damn that suit was making look hot

Urrrrrgggghhhhh

Stupid hormones what are you doing to me it's not even six months yet and already you are dominating my brains

"It's not like l was into it myself." He said smoothly making sure he doesn't waver whilst he speaks.

"Thought as much Nathan."

He walked out of the office in large strides, his coat was flaring due to the unnecessary pressure he exerted on himself.

Iris pops in

"What did you do to that man he sure as hell looks like he's about to set this building on fire. Cause damn he's fuming with anger."

"Doing what l am good at best."

We both end up in a fists of laughs

***************************

End Chapter 11

How was it
Tell me more
Do comment

I know this was not my best chapter but l will improve on it very soon