CHAPTER 15: The devil still has a heart

So l decided for once l put Iris POV.
Trying something new,

Iris POV

I know that Nicole is strong and l also know when she's trying to hide the pain away trying to convince that she's okay. Not that it's bad l just don't like the fact that she will cry in her room.

She's going through a heartbreak because Nathan was the first guy she let in. What she doesn't know is that it's allowed to like someone let alone love them but to her she sees it as a mistake.

I am with Alex, he's cuddling me like always and we watching a movie. Would it be wrong to ask if Nathan ever liked her, if he even had an inch of some feelings toward her.

"Alex."

"Mmmmh"

"Donno if this is wrong but did Nathan ever feel anything for Nicole like at all."

You know what sisters do they look out for each other, in this case l need to make sure that she moves on somehow. If it means that she will go on blind dates under a fake name, then be it.
I am willing to see my old Nicole back, l just miss her so much.

"Why did you ask."

"Need to know if l should make Nicole move on. She's breaking apart and she's hiding it because she thinks she made a mistake by letting him in. Considering he was the first she let in, she was never the dating type until Nathan happened."

I kind of pull out of his arms so that l see his expression and listen to what he's saying.

"Baby, l know my brother so first and foremost, yes he liked her and still likes her just that he thinks he messed up too bad that it's reversible. If l say likes her it would be an understatement. At the same time you think it's too early for him to say he fell in love."

My mouth formed an O shape as realization hit me and to say l wasn't shocked would a be a total lie.

"He's not the only breaking apart. Yes he made a mistake but she made him believe he was there as a time pusher."

If l defend her ,it would look wrong and it's not right. Ain't my place to do so anyways and this is about me and Alex not about Nicole and Nathan.

"You know we can always do something fun."

He had a smirk all over his face and l already knew where this was headed, he dipped his head so that he starts to kiss me roughly. It always feels like it's the first time he's kissing me all over again. He pulls me back into his lap and this time l was straddling him, and Alex jnr on this deed, always springs up to respond to me.

Damn didn't know like has that effect in man
Especially this man.

Planting kisses on my neck, probably leaving hickeys all over since he likes to claim me that way l gave him more access by moving my head sideways.

Damn he always makes me hot and bothered every time he doesn't finish what he started. Today, he wasn't going to do that, he was doing to make love to me.

"By the way. He has a PI checking up on her since he can't do that really close."

What the heck
Nathan has a PI on Nicole what if the PI finds out about her walking into that hospital l have to do something about that. But still

The devil still has a heart
I am amazed then

Alex nibles my lip and he just brought me back to reality, l surely have a matter at hand to attend to. With Alex jnr poking me now, Lord help me. Carrying me to the bedroom, he gently lays me on the silk soft shits and he doesn't stop to continue with his work at hand

***************
(No mature content to be written yet
If you want me to leave a comment and l will
See how many people want.)

Waking up spooned in Alex's arms is something l will never get bored of it's something l wouldn't mind doing for the rest of my life. Turning to him, he always looks peaceful in his sleep, he always has the locks of his hair flying to his face.
Using my index finger to remove them so that l admire the handsome face l have at hand. This is the first time l felt more than the times l have said l am in love. He knows how to make me feel things l thought were never going to be there again.
He broke those walls l had built so that , don't go through those heartbreaks ever again.

"Morning beautiful."

He said giving me one hell of a morning kiss, damn , he would be the death of me.

"What were you thinking about."

"How lucky l am to have you."

"I would say l am luckier."

So he always claim he's the luckier one to have me
But we,, won't argue with that should l.

"So been thinking about something."

"What is that." I ask him using my elbow to support myself l say lie on my side.

"How about we go operation fix Nicole and Nathan. I mean the guy needs a wake up call to see what he has let go after our dinner tonight."

That's a good plan. Didn't want to propose it at first so yah.

"Mmmhhh, what are we now. Matchmakers now huh."

I say with a smirk in face, and he just has to tickle me,God damn
This man

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Thank you for reading

And yes it's the end of this chapter
How did you like Iris' POV

Hey guys
Drop a comment
Leave a vote

Just tell your friend to add this
Into their libraries

Thank you

Just vote and comment