CHAPTER 35:Publicity

Nathan's POV

Spending time with Iris, Alex and Nicole makes me feel like l never lost a family or anything but l always had one. My father wouldn't want to see me after what l did but l don't care l have to settle for my future really and he's not my future but he is.
I was doing the dishes whilst Nicole was putting the other things in order in the cupboards after a stupid quarrel about she's not invalid cause l didn't want her doing some of these things especially when she's pregnant. She came from behind to hug me, that had me drying my hands and it did calm my nerves. Turning to meet her , wrapping my hands around her waist, she had those puppy dog eyes

"I am sorry." She pouted afterwards

Taking a deep sigh

"I just don't want anything happening to you or our baby we have already lost one angel. So l am trying to look out for you that's all, l didn't mean to upset you or anything. I am sorry too." I told her

"I know Nathan but l am just four and half months the doctor said l can do some things. But l am still sorry."

Dipping my head to give an apology kiss, lately her kisses have been toxic and l can't seem to get enough of them. And it's never just a peck most times it always go deep. She ties her hands around my neck before breaking the kiss.

"You coming to bed or what."

"I am done with this anyways."

She takes my hand in hers and guides me to our bedroom walking slowly like teasingly. Opening the door she looks at me, her eyes are filled with love, care, lust, passion, there's a lot she got right now. After yesterday didn't think today she could be turned on but if she wants then hell yes.

(The mature scene will be in one of the books written. Behind closed doors. Add it in your library.")

Nicole's POV

I wake up with him wrapping his hands around me securely, didn't want to let go just yet so l stayed in bed to enjoy this moment. Later on l wake up to the scent of coffee filling my nostrils with obviously my peanut butter and jelly sandwich as well as doughnuts. What would l do without this man right here cause damn he sure knows how to capture a woman's heart.

"Morning."

"Morning to you too angel." Giving me a peck on the lips.

"Nathan."

"Yeah. What's up."

" I was thinking if we can buy paint to decorate the nursery and go shopping for our baby girls clothes, dolls cause l can't stay watching tv the whole day. I can go with one of the body guards Incase you have some business to do."

" that's okay. When you ready tell me then we can go whilst l finish some work."

After finishing my breakfast l took a long hot bubble bath before l decided to wear to wear joggers and a sweater they have become my favorite type of clothing lately and tights and for Nathan it looks like sweatpants and sweaters were his second best type of clothing.

Walking to the office l knocked before getting in and his assistant as well as Alex was there.

"Oh sorry to disturb you. I will be in the lounge."

"Hie Nicole. " Alex greets me and l wave at him

"Morning miss." His assistant greets me and l nod.

"Wait Nicole."

Nathan stood from his desk to come to me

"You can finish your work-

"You come first angel anything else is second." Giving me a peck on the lips and takes my hand in his guiding me to the garage.

"Don't you think it's high time you buy a car suitable for the baby when she's born cause this Porsche they ain't a car seat designed for this."

He laughs to that comment before agreeing with before taking the black Mercedes. Arriving at the kids glory shop l had forgotten l have a media life cause the moment we stepped out of the car cameras flashing brought me back to reality.

"I informed them anonymously hope you okay with it."

"A little warning would have helped sweetheart." I replied

"Just wanted to ward off the ladies cause now l have my angel with me and she's carrying my child."

He says this and kisses me infront of them damn he sure is serious about it, breaking it off leaving a few inches he whispers

"Damn that sounds sexy."

He better watch his voice cause damn he's sending delicious shivers down my spine right now. Giving me one last peck he takes my hand and l wear my shades and he does the same, that would be enough fame for the day thank you.

"Looks like Channel 2's reporter got herself a raise to capture such a hot story. Exactly why Channel 2." I ask him

"I always had it for the presenter . You know how they say it's Shannice from channel 2 stay tuned."

He said whilst trying to imitate the voice ,realizing what he just said l smack his hand away from me how dare he

"Chill angel. She's my cousin the one and only family l have left besides you and my princess so thought it would be okay to get her paid."

He pulls out his phone to show me her profile page and they indeed carry the same surname.

"If any woman bothers you, direct them to me." I state with so much authority and l was damn serious

"Yes ma'am." He said chuckling taking this matter lightly he better be serious, when he learns forward l hold him in position before he leans in forward.

"I am serious."

"Never said you weren't." He said that wrapping his hand around my waist pulling me forward. He sure knows how to win me back in a matter of seconds.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

End of Chapter 35
Thank you for reading Chapter 35
Write your comments

THANK YOU FOR READING ✨💞❤️
LEAVE A COMMENT ✨💞💙
PLEASE VOTE ✨💞💜