CHAPTER 25: Two can play that game

Nicole's POV

He left me standing there in my drying towel feeling all sorts of feelings you can imagine after what he did to me. And yes l did re-gist the bathroom for another shower again. Lately my hormones been high up there, imagine if l was still carrying my baby where they would be. Touching my still flat stomach gently rubbing it l sighed trying to make myself not think about it.

I wore a simple floral dress and sandals and l walked to say goodbye to Iris before she leaves for work

I wore a simple floral dress and sandals and l walked to say goodbye to Iris before she leaves for work. Walking in the kitchen ,she was making peanut butter and jelly sandwich my morning craving as of late. She knows how to treat me well, and make it up for the lost time.

"So girlfriend now mind telling me why you was with Nathan sleeping in the same bed. And mind you , you didn't give me any room to exit the door before l started to listen to all your moans. Like for are you for real right now."

"First of all he came cause unfortunately my panic attacks have started once again, he was my only next speed dial number besides you and Alex had gone on a date to do what newly engaged couples do. Two about the other parts, l can't resist him or anything. He made a mistake but he is trying to make it up for it. Besides about the space part l think l won't do that cause he wants me to move in with him."

I finished the last part not sure what Iris was going to say, l was waiting for that open jaw face. She always does that most of the time.

"Okay that's fine. Are you sure you ready for this though."

That was something l hadn't thought of that and l guess it's something l had been at the back of my mind. Fear of the unknown. Ignoring the question l bite into my sandwich, and grabbed myself coffee and kissed her cheek goodbye. She knew exactly why l ignored the question. Walking to the lounge l was now doing what people call Netflix and chill l mean l never understood that but l was told to stay away from the office for a month.

Going back to the kitchen l grabbed more snacks and the whole juice box so that l save myself the energy of walking up and down. Making myself comfortable l started watching the movies first like

You get me
Last summer
I am mother
How it ends
Falling inn love
To all the boys l have loved before

I continued with my movie marathon even old ones l watched them all cause l was never into these things . It was work everyday, then come home to sleep, during weekends me and Iris would go to the spa and do so,e yoga after that we chill watch a movie alone. So the time to catch up was never there so here l am catching up with life. I do know l fell asleep some time around 4 and l woke up on my own cause l was getting hungry so passing by the kitchen l got something to eat in the fridge.

To think l knew what to pack l would l am lost considering most of my clothes are work clothes and events dresses to say l have casual dresses is a lie. Either they are tights and sports bras and a few joggers and tops. Most of these things were specific for something. Sitting on my bed l got my phone to play candy crush and guess what time did fly and Nathan made me realize that cause he knocked before he got into my room.

Just the thought of him in his suit and what he did today in the morning started to flood my mind with all sorts of things. Turning to him, I smile

"Hey there angel."

Just the nickname itself sends delicious shivers down my spine, standing up from the other side of the bed l pushed him to sit on the bed. He was loosening his tie and rolling his sleeves up, ohhh that looked hot though. Looking at him directly in his eyes, l could tell he really is keeping himself on a leash even after everything l am doing. I had changed into some tights and a hoodie for some cover up cause the media is anywhere and everywhere.

Making myself comfortable on his laps, l straddle him and hook my hands around his neck. I kissed him first, and he used his hands to hold my thighs and push me closer. Holding my waist almost tight, somehow l liked it, l actually went closer to him. He started to kiss the sensitive spot, between my shoulder and neck, l didn't want to let out any moan he would think he's winning considering he's the one who started the war. I bit my lip so hard that l almost drew blood out, l couldn't hold it anymore so l let out an almost silent moan.

He came back to my lips and l could tell his was smirking, so to make sure l win, l started to grind on top of him and he let out a growl. I also smirked from my side and l broke apart from our heated session and looked at him and just said,

"It's time to go."

He let me go, he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable because of his erection. Leading the way l walked out to go to his car, grabbed my wallet and phone had some shopping to do for casual clothing. Minutes later he came to the drivers seat almost quiet. I hope h better not be planing some revenge on me cause l will lose the battle.

"You ready."

Nodding looking outside the window not wanting to look at him, he drove away and after some minutes we arrived at him mansion. Putting my hands in my hoodie, l followed behind,

"I am hungry."
I uttered out the moment we passed by the kitchen, that statement itself held a lot of things.

"Is there anything l can eat."

Trying to make the air less tense, he got into the kitchen and preheated something for him and me to eat. I didnt want to drink wine as yet so l requested for orange juice instead. Finishing the food in utter silence we went to the bedroom where he excused himself to go take a shower this time he said. Trying to make me believe when we both know he's talking a cold one.

Walking into his closet, I searched for something l could wear for me to have a comfortable night. He's huge so his t shirts would be almost mid thigh so that would do, changing quickly before he comes from bathing. Walking around to familiarize myself in the t shirt, l heard him take a deep sigh and l turned to look at him confused as if l don't know what l am doing.

"Is that what you wearing to sleep." He asks almost not sure

"Yeah. Anything wrong Nathan."

He negatively nodded and l walked to him slowly and he looked at me intensely especially at my thighs which weren't covered fully and l Close the gape between us asked again

"You sure it's okay."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

It's a double update

End of chapter 25
What do you think
Should l put mature content yes or no

Sequel yes or no

Thank you for reading💞💞
Drop your comment 🥰🥰
Leave a vote 💜💜

Stay blessed

I