CHAPTER 23:Panic Attacks

Nathan's POV

Nicole is so confusing ,it's a good thing cause you shouldn't be so straight up. But that kiss though l mean she literally went all out, damn l can't even think straight ever since then, but l have to give the space she needed.

Iris is the one now sending updates for me, she tells me how she is , what she did with her, and how things are going.

It took her another week for her to be fully discharged, l had missed her, l wish l could hold her but l knew me going there would disrespect her wish of wanting space considering l have been wanting to kiss her that l might start to have blue balls. My assistant saw the tension that l had in my body and she wanted to take care of it but l forbid and even fired her for that wouldn't want anything jeopardizing me and Nicole that is if we ever become we.

So much for dreaming and screwing up so hard.this was wha you get kids hope l don't you don't do this to that one person who changes your life for good. Don't let them go.
My day at work was the same, working my butt off and getting myself loads of work so that my mind does not slightly go to Nicole cause l always end up passing time at work. I would do that at home at least and this new assistant of mine who is a guy by the way still has a lot to catch on like how l need a latte when l feeling fresh in the morning once a week and a string Jacobs coffee any other day.

Got home, loosened my tie and unbuttoned my sleeves and rolled them up, walked in the kitchen to fix myself something to eat and have a one man dinner. I don't like having maids in the house, l just hire cleaning services to clean the place here and there. Maids to work for me always end up working on me than working for me, if you get the sense.

I prepared so,etching healthy and fast, like spaghetti with mince meat, grated cheese on top then l put my white sauce and leave it in the oven whilst l place my other dishes in the dishwasher. I might be a bachelor billionaire but l do know how to cook and do things on my own and , prefer to see everything in order that's just me so yah most of y'all are probably wondering why.

Walking to the wine cellar l grabbed red wine l have to play it low these days don't want to abuse my body with alcohol cause when Nicole went missing l drank myself to make the pain and stress go away which didn't even help at all. Stupid me.
By the time l reached the kitchen again my meal was almost done, went to the wine cellar leisurely walking and it is like the other side of the house. Taking out a plate, cutlery and a wine glass pouring it in , l wore the oven gloves to remove my casserole dish. The smell of the delicious lasagne l would call it l think filled my nostrils, activating my salivary glands to eat what was on the way. Neatly placing the food in the plate and wrapping the left overs to put in the kitchen.

I sat myself on the kitchen table, took my knife out and fork and cut into the food,

*phone rings*

(I personally hate being disturbed whilst l am about to eat. Just saying)

Taking a deep sigh ,l stood up leaving my cutlery down and the moment l saw the caller ids name my heart started to panic if it was Alex l was going to shout then go back to my food but no it was my angel. She's calling me.

When l answered the phone the on,y thing that l could hear were the breaths she was taking and it sounded like she was struggling.

"Nicole what's wrong."

"Nath---an "

She forced herself to say something but she struggled to say anything, shit she's having a panic attack cause she can't breath. I didn't need to be told to go there my natural instincts made me grab some keys and start racing there.

"Nicole please take deep breaths l am coming there."

There were whimpers here and there and at the moment l didn't care what these other drivers were going to do. Passed through some red robots, she's the only thing that mattered. I guess Iris was not at home and she just thought calling her would be disturbing her time with Alex.

"Nicole just hold on l am almost there."

The guard for a moment didn't want to let me in but l didn't have to fight so he saw that he was brewing anger he was not going to handle. Parking the car l ran to check the lounge and dining room she wasn't there now l have to look for her in her bedroom.
I found her hugging her legs she sat on the floor of bedroom, crying ,l ran to her to hug her and to sooth her. She was shaking violently at the moment l felt useless, l didn't even know what to do.

I had to call my personal doctor on what to do, and he told me that if it's not helping of cuddling them and trying to make them relax use the towel way of making them calm down if they don't put them in a cold shower. That sounds brutal but it's the fasted way to do it. Got into the bathroom and took a towel and started with the neck and it looked like it was helping so l went to the the hands and the stomach. Right now l couldn't look anywhere else this was about her getting better.

She rested her head on my chest and she looked too tired so picked her up so that she got in her blankets to warm up. Just when l had tucked her in she was like

"Please stay."

                💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

End of chapter
What do you think

Do the usual

Vote
And suggest it to your friends

Thank you for reading
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰