Chapter 31

Hey guys!!!!!  I am SO SORRY that I haven't been on :( I moved to another state and the transition process has been hard. I never have time for anything, but i did now. I'm rejecting my homework just to upload :D it keeps glaring at me..... help.... lol anyway. this chapter is just a filler one. this next one is gonna be 100 times better. but here's little Jonathan's POV. Poor guy, i would gladly take him ;) lol he's right there to your right side if you forgot how he looked like, but hey how can you forget someone thay sexy? ;D lol anyway 

ENJOY :3

Chapter 31

Jonathan.

I walked up the stairs that led to the hotel room with some take out in my hands. I had left Katherine to get some food, so she should be there. But knowing her, she would’ve roamed around the hotel a bit more before coming back to the room. We were protected here, so for that part I wasn’t worried.

Even if I had a nagging feeling in the back of my head telling me something is wrong.

“Hey Kat I got take out.” I say as I unlock the door of our room. I place the food on the counter and make my way to the bathroom.

“Kat? Are you there?” I ask worriedly as I search through the whole room with no sign of her.

What the hell is happening here?

She was supposed to be here dammit!

Wait, her phone!

As if on instinct, I snatch my phone out of my back pocket and dial Kat’s number as fast as humanly possible.

It rung and rung and rung and rung until I got the voice mail.

The number you are currently trying to reach is out of service. Goodbye.

“What do you mean it’s out of service? She was here 20 minutes ago!” I yell into the phone as if the recorded voice could actually answer me.

I throw my phone onto the bed, bury my head in my hands and breath out a heavy sigh. This couldn’t be happening, I thought we had made this escape plan fool proof. Nobody could have followed us or known where we were. No one could have managed to track us down. Yeah, we had our phones, but we changed the numbers. Katherine had called her father through a phone that we paid minutes in. We threw out the phone after that little squabble between her father and her.

So how could someone finds us when we made ourselves so hard to find?

This question repeated in my mind more than a thousand times, but I couldn’t find an answer. I called her father, mother, and even Savannah.