Chapter 16 The girls

Recap chapter 15 The Guys

Devon POV

I take my anger on Kat, she looks like my mother and it remindes me of what she did and how she left me, just like Kat is doing. I won't let her leave me. not like my mom did to me. Another thing I didn't say to her was that my dad abuses me on a daily bases, so my anger bolies under my skin and there is only on target; KATHERINE.

~~~

Chapter 16 The girls

Savannah POV

"Savannah" my mom screams from the living room. I jump in surprise of hearing her voice.

" Gosh mom, you scared me. I'm coming." I yell back. I go down stairs to be greeted by the preson I would've never imagine seeing at my house. Taylor Harper, the one guy I have ever had a cush on, but that crashed and burned, when I found out about him being friends with Devon. Life doesn't always go as planned, does it?

" What do you want?" I ask him suspicily.

" I just want to talk." he says. I search for any sign that he might be bluffing, but come up with nothing. I shrug it off and go to the couch, where he and I both sit.

" Start." I say and he sighs.

" I want to talk about Devon, Kat, Jonathan, and Jazmyn. You know about them right?" I nod and he looks relieved. " Well, I'm pretty sure that Devon will possibly kill you, Kat and Jonathan and I don't want that to happen. Devon says that she is his and nobody elses, but I'm sure Jazmyn told about Kat's and Jonathan's almost engagement and I'm sure he'll hurt her, so I wanted to know if-"

I cut him off with a squeal of happiness. Jonathan finally grew some balls and promised himself to her. Thank God, I thought I was going to force him to do it. I look at Taylor appogetically and he nods.

" Sorry, go on." I say and he nods again, but this time I seriously noticed his beautiful brown eyes and luscious blonde hair. Wait, snap out of it and concentrate on what's his saying.

" I wanted to know if you wanted to help me with a plan to take him down or something, but Kat can't know and I know Jazmyn will find out eventually, but she has to be distracted with somebody."

" Oh, I know with what, a guy. My cousin David, he comes from my mothers side of the family. We can distract her with him and he's come here a few times, always had his eye on Jazmyn., plus he's here already."

" Perfect, so text you with the details?"

" yep, bye."

" Bye, Savannah. Wait... you got even more beautiful, if that's even possible."

A blush crept onto my face and I had to look the other way. I felt him move a strand of hair out of my face and force me to look at him. He kisses my cheek and my hand, leaving me dazed. I guess, he's not so bad after all.

I go up to my room and crash on my bed, smiling at what just happened. I thought he liked Kat; it was obvious that he liked her. But like they always say: all good thing have to come to an end. I guess, I shouldn't have judge him, only because he's friends with the devil himself. Speaking of the devil, he's outside my house talking with Taylor. They seem like they're fighting. I go up to my window and see a little bit better, but it is far from pretty. I see Devon punch Taylor and Taylor fall on his face. I get up and frantically hurry down stairs, avoiding falling on my face. I get there in time and kick him in the family jewls. He doubles over in pain and I help Taylor up.

" Thank you" he whispers and kiss his bloody cheek.

" No problem." I say and grab his hand. I let go of his hand and go up to Devon.