Chapter 7 Photo of Devon :/

Hello my darlings! I have 38 votes already on this story! AHHHHHHH I'm so excited, I have never imagined that it would be 6 chapters and it would have that amount of votes! I want to say I love you all so much and thank you guys for reading, voting, fanning and everything. My dreams ae comming true all because of you guys! Thank you! God, I have to stop rambling, well he is Chapter 7 and if this chapter gets a lot of votes, next chapter will be in Devon's POV. If you want to see it, then vote!! Ya, ok. Here is.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 7

Katherine POV

I woke up to the still boring white walls. UGH! How much toucher can I survive?! Yesterdays events came flooding in. Jonathan and I, the kiss, the admiting the feelings that I didn't know I had for him, and the realization that I have to stay here for 2 more days!

I have to admit, I have strong feelings for Jonathan, but I can't leave Devon. I mean, yes, I'm kind of scared of him, but I do think it's my fault. I mean, that I shouldn't have been with J, when I knew that I was with Devon. I have no idea what to do and it scares the crap out of me. I'm frustrated, but the doctor said that I have to have my mind clear so that my body can heal faster. Oh well, I guess I have to stop thinking about it, but that kiss.... That kiss was the the best kiss I have had in my whole life; I had eveything that I would want it to be, the sparks, the numb feeling, the " my world is only on you" feeling and I had J.

2 DAYS LATER

I am now currently at my home and I'm very exhausted. Those 2 days at the hospital were excruciating, my legs hurt like hell and I couldn't manage for myself until now and I STILL have to use my crutches once in a while. I haven't seen Devon since that day at the hospital, but I have seen plenty of Jonathan. He and I decided that we have to stay low, stay like we were before but it would have more significance. Like I would lay on the couch with him and he would play with my fingers and kiss them, like he did the first day of the physical therapy.

I have recieved different texts from Devon, but I haven't seen him, but I don't want to see what awaits for me when I see him again. I think it won't be that bad, but I have no idea. My phone vibrated indicating I had a text. It can't be Jonathan, cause he's in my kitchen, getting something to eat and Savvy has no phone. If your asking yourself as why she has no phone, that's because she saw Devon outside the hospital the first day of my physical therapy and she kind of lost it. She threw her phone at him, which he ducked just in time and it hit the wall of the hospital. She doesn't have anger management problems, she just has a lot of anger towards him, which I don't blame her, but why did she had to throw her phone at him? I guess I'll never understand.

Come talk to me, Please. I need you and I miss you. I'm soooo sorry.

- Devon.

What should I reply? If I talk to him, things can turn wrong, but if I don't, they will turn really bad, so I guess,I'm going with option 1, even though Jonathan is not going to approve.

Ok, I'll be park in 15.

- Kat.

" Hey, whats going on? Need something to eat or anything?" J asked looking concerned.

" Nope, but I'm meeting Devon in the park, so I have to go." I said while getting up. I know this can turn bad.

" You can't go. He'll hurt you again, Please don't go." He said with pleading eyes. I cupped his cheek with my right hand and looked in his eyes. All I could see was fear and love.

" I know you're worries about me, but sooner or later I have to do this and I chose sooner, not later. If I chose later, he will get more angry and there I will be in some big trouble. I have to do this and if something happens, I have you on speed dial. Ok?"

" Ok, but call me if something happens. I just don't want you to get hurt again, especially when you're in crutches.'' I nooded and grabbed my crutches.

I looked back one more time and Jonathan was face to face with me, our lips centimeters apart. I could feel his hot breath on my skin and it gave me goose bumps. He leaned in and crashed his lips to mine. I kissed him back eagerly, he tasted so good. My crutches fell to the floor, because Jonathan had a death grip on me so that I wouldn't fall. My hands went to his neck and his grip tightened on my waist. We pulled back gasping for air and I put my forehead against his.

" You know,now I don't want to go" I said smiling. I just love him so much.

" Well who says you have to leave?" He said while intertwining our fingers.

" I have to because of Devon, but right after that we can continue this If you want."

" Of course I want to.But go hurry up so I can have you all for myself."

" You know,we have to stop this, I can't cheat on him." Even though I am kind of cheating on him.

" I know, but go and hurry, so at least I can have you near me." I nodded and gave him a quick and last peck on the lips. Now to face Devon. Why didn't God invent something that can give you a glimpse of your future? It would be so much easier. I saw Devon and he was not exactly happy....

__________________________________

Pic over there is Devon. SO sexy! Hope you guys enjoyed it and I knows it's kind of boring, but next chapter will be ten times better!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

ANYTHING

- Tatiana