Chapter 19

Hey Guys. I'm so glad to upload. I'm SO SORRY. Hurricane Irene passed over us and I had no power for over a week. I now have, but I have no Internet -.- I'm at my great-aunts house. I'm so glad that you guys haven't stopped voting a such. I'm so blessed to have you guys. I hope you guys don't stop voting and comenting. It means so much. I'm praying for everyone in the east-coast of United States. Especially New York. #prayfornewyork. I love you guys and thank you.

Vote :)

Comment :P

Fan ;)

- Tati

* * *

Recap Chapter 18

Jonathan :)

" SOULMATES." We both say in union. I know that in my heart that she really is the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

* * * *

Chapter 19

Katherine :)

We get out of the freezing rain and make our way to J's car hand in hand. I get in and he does too, but instead of starting the car he kisses me lightly. He starts the car up and I slowly fall asleep to the soft hum that Jonathan is humming.

I wake up to find myself in my room. I stretch in my bed, but then I feel a paper beside my head. It read:

Brought you here, but remember that I'm right next door.

Ps: The ring is beautiful on your finger :)

- Jonathan

I press the note to my chest and look at my finger with the ring on it. It really does look good on my finger. I squirm in my bed and run my fingers through my hair. It must be really wavy and really tangled. I shrug and start to get up from my bed. I make my way to my bathroom and see ' I'm watching you ' written on the mirror in my bathroom. A involuntary shiver run downs my spine and it's not the good one. I hear an evil laugh and look back but see no one. I'm seriously getting scared.

I go back to my bed and sit on it thinking of what it could be. " Katherine, I will get you." a voice says. I feel a powerful wind come from my window and close it shivering. It is really cold inside. I go by my door and try to hear if there's anything downstairs while hugging myself. I don't hear anything, but I have a bad feeling about this. I turn around and see Devon a few feet away from me, beside my window. He smirks and casually sits on my chair like if it was a normal thing to do. He fiddles with my things, ignoring that I'm there, and picks up a photograph of Jonathan and me when we were 8 years old.

" Everybody knew you guys were going to be a couple, didn't they?" he asks, but I keep quiet. That can either work to my advantage or disadvantage. " Not gonna answer are we?'' I keep quiet again. I have a bad feeling in my stomach. He gets up from the chair and starts walking towards me. I back up until my back hits my bedroom door. My breath becomes uneasy and Devon sees it, but only grabs me by my neck and tries to choke me.

" Not so strong are we now? I knew you were weak, only weak people run away." he tells me and I put my hands behind my back and slid my ring from my finger on to the carpeted floor. He sees nothing and continues talking. " I thought I told you not to see Jonathan, but apparently you disobeyed me once again. You know what that means. Punishment time. Next time you do as I say."

My eyes go wide and for the first time I am deathly scared of Devon James Black. He senses my fear and smirks. I will remember this beating for the rest of my life.

Seeing and feeling his hands around my neck, constricting the air from passing my lungs is one of the most horrible experiences ever. Then, he drops me, but he doesn't stop there. He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him and kisses me hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He bites my tongue indicting that I have to kiss him back. I kiss him back, but with disgust. He releases my mouth, and starts kissing my neck, I squirm, but he grips my neck and holds me in position.

He continues to kiss my neck, but then he releases me and slaps me one more time. " You were always a whore, I don't know why I'm even with you. I guess that maybe because I met a bet with my friends and they wanted to see if I could get in bed with you. I always knew I could, you slut. Taylor had nothing to do with this and thank God he didn't suspect anything, but he wouldn't do anything anyway." he says into my face and by this point my face is covered in tears and my lip is quivering.

" But the bet meant nothing to me, you did, but then you started to see weak, little Jonathan. You were never good at hiding secrets. Everyone new you were going to end up together, even me. I never wanted to accept it and I never will, because you are mine and no one Else's."he finishes and punches me in the stomach. I groan in pain, but bite my lip to keep fro crying more.

"Your punishment is about over, but Jonathan is up next." he kicks me in my stomach and kisses my forehead leaving me in the cold, dark room of mine. Why did he make a bet? Am I that useless?

* * * * *

Devon :/

Telling Katherine about the bet was the best thing I ever did. Getting that big burden of my chest is just a relief. Now to pay little Jonathan a little visit. I go through Katherine's window and into Jonathan's backyard. I see No cars in-front of the house except his and I smirk. This will be easy like taking candy from a baby. Jonathan won't know what hit him.

I go through his poor excuse for a window and find him asleep shirtless on his bed. "Poor little Jonathan will get his beating. I've been wanting to do this for a long time."I say and go over his bed. I grab his arm and flung him across the room, he really doesn't weigh much.

He tries to get up, but I beat him to it and kick him a few times in his stomach. He falls flat to the floor. I grab him by the neck and you can see the fear in his eyes. "I surprised you didn't I?"I ask him and he tries to nod, but I have a real tight grip on his neck. I take the knife in my back pocket and open, teasing him. I slightly run it across his cheek and some blood flows out. I let go of him and help him to his feet, only to punch him in his nose. The blood coming out of his face is unexplainable and satisfying.

" I've been wanting to do this since I met you. You just gave a bigger reason when you started to like Kat. C'mon man, you have no shame in showing your feelings. It's was very noticeable." I say and flung out of his window. I run to my house and change my bloodied clothes.

I quickly text Drew and plop on my bed. I sigh in satisfaction and slowly fall asleep. My last thought is " I finally destroyed the golden couple. Well atleast physically."