Chapter 28

IT'S BEEN WEEKS!!!!!!! School is killing me! I swear that all teachers plan to make my week hell. I had 3 projects and 2 exams due the same week, then the other week I had 4 exams. Really? Do your teachers do this? Tell me! We can compare teachers and the hell hole itself, school. 

Lol, ok I know some of you guys need to see Devon, so this chapter is gonna be all around him and some of his past. Why did he choose Katherine as his victim? Find out NOW

ENJOY :D

Chapter 28 Explaining

Devon :/

It's been 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS. I've seen her only once and I'm telling you, It's killing me to be without her. She's special to me and she has a attitude problem, that's why the abuse started. I wouldn't call it abuse, it's just a manner of controlling her. She has a big attitude and she's very sarcastic, she just needs somebody to put her in her place. And that person to do the job has to be me, of course.

I'm the only one who can show her the correct way of behaving, but she's getting wilder by the second. Don't get me wrong, it's a turn on, but there's a limit to everything. Being with Jonathan is one of the worst things she can do. I don't know how many times I have to tell Jonathan to stay a way. He's a fighter I'll give him that, but not even anything physical will stop him. I can hit him and Katherine, but nothing seems to get through his thick skull.

I guess drastic measures will have to do. What to do? What to do?

Aha! I'll just do it later. Being in the same hotel just kills me as well. To know that I'm not even 15 feet from her is excruciating. Yeah, I'm in the room next to them, but what a bad decision that was. I didn't even know that they were coming here to this same hotel. When I bumped into her the first day we both were here, my face was covered in pure shock.

*Thump*

*Thump*

Who is knocking on my door? Nobody knows were I am, right?

I get up and slightly open the door, not letting them see my face, just hear me.

"Sir, I know its unexpected, but your presence is needed" Mr. Toscano said. I opened the door and faced him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why?" I simply ask. I'm known for being a jerk, might as well as play the part too. He hesitates to answer, but sighs in defeat. A smirk finds a way to my lips as he loosens his tie.

"I'm not going to say, but you know them Devon, they just can't get enough of you. You know that, now please, come. If you don't come they will be a my throat, you know that." he says and I consider his answer.

He is true, they will be a his throat if I don't come, but I don't want to come. UGH! The things I do for good business.

I nod my head and get my jacket. "Thank you" he says and I smile at him.

We make our way to the music room where all the "rich" people are waiting for me to sing my heart out, just like I do every other day I've been here.

I enter the room and smile at everyone in the room. "Hey guys, how are you guys doing? 

" I ask and a chorus of 'greats' erupt through the room.

I smile warmly at them and take my place at the microphone.

"Which song do you want to here?" I ask and they smile widely at me, a sing that they want 'Who I am' by Nick Jonas. I grin at them and the music starts blaring through the speakers.

As the music plays, my mind sets off to Katherine again. I don't know why I ever choose her as the 'victim'. I was the jock/jerk of course I had to go for the little virgin. But at the time I couldn't tell them that I didn't want to. She's just a little girl, I could never do that to her. But I kind of did.

She always said that I never actually did talk to her through the years, but she doesn't remember when in 9th grade I had saved her from falling on her face or the time I defended her in 5th grade from all the other bad kids. I defended her through the years, telling every guy that they couldn't touch her or go near her. Of course some disobeyed me, but they didn't get much of it, she would just flip them off.

I know it seems impossible, but Jonathan and I were best friends, back in 1st - 6th grade. It's not that long ago, but it seems millenniums away. I swear the kid doesn't change. I know how he thinks and hoe he acts.

I guess I can use that to my advantage...