Chapter 24 Runaway

Chapter 24 Runaway

Katherine

After the whole scene with the hospital staff and patients, we go to his room. As if we can finally finish packing. I reach for his things and put them in his bag. I feel a hand trailing up and down my arm. The thought of it being Jonathan - I already know it's him- is just compromising. I smile as I finish packing his things.

His arms wrap around me and he leans his head on my shoulder. I zip up the bag and fully turn around where I see him smile.

Why does he have the ability to make me breathless, but at the same time as if I had all the control of the world?

He takes my hand and leads me to the doorway. He leans in and whispers in my ear "Say goodbye to everything that is bad my love."

I blush at his choice of words. He tugs at my hand gently leading me out of the room and thought suddenly comes to me. But I will wait until we get to the car, but something says to me that he'll be happy with my choice.

We reach the car and we slowly get in, but I see something in my peripheral vision. I turn around slowly and reach for it, but Jonathan stops me.

"You saw it, did you?" He asks, but it's more of an indirect question so I keep quiet.

" I wanted to surprise you, but like always, you're one step ahead of me." he says to me and hands me the black velvet box. I look at him with all the love I have in my body and even more.

I slowly open the small box and look inside, it's a charm bracelet. It has an owl, a ying and yang charm, a dress, a cross, a bunny, a Christmas stocking, a bell, a ducky, and some other stuff. (Picture over there ->)

I take the bracelet in my hands and look at him with a question mark on my face, not literally but you know where I'm at.

He chuckles and takes the bracelet from my hand and indicates a charm.

"The owl is because you love them plus they're mysterious just like you, the ying and yang symbol is because of how different we are, but at the same time the same, the dress is because of how much you love them, the bunny is because they're sift and cute just like you, the Christmas stocking is because that's our favorite holiday, and the other things is just because they reminded me of you in some way." he finishes and looks at my flushed face.

He takes my left hand and ties the bracelet on me. I smile at him and give him a soft kiss on the lips. We part away and I realize that we are still in the hospital parking. He scratches the back of his neck and I take that as my cue.

"I want to run away from here." I say slowly and he is speechless.

My plan is blowing up in my face. Perfect, just freaking perfect!?!?

"I mean, so many things have happened that it's all to much. Don't get me wrong, you make everything better, but I've tried to make it all better, but it just crumples down, I have non idea what to do anymore. If we go away for a little while then I'll be ok. I have the money and everything. I just need you to say yes and then we'll go.." I say to him and keep my head down while I play with my fingers.

I hear him take a deep breath, but then he responds "I know, trust me, I want to go to, but can we leave everyone or... I just have no idea. I know it's been hard, but things are going to get harder and we just have to deal with it. He's still out there Kitty and I know it's hard to think of, but it's the truth...'' he pauses, but I know he has something more to say.

"But we'll do it. We'll just tell our parents and friends and leave. Just for a while, cause we still have to stay here for anything else. I love you and you should keep that in mind, cause what I'm about to say might get you mad. He's still out there and he is going to come back. I have to protect you, I'll do everything in my power to do just that. But something else happens and I'm reporting him." he finishes and I just knew that he was going to say that, but at least he said YES!

Woop, woop!

Let's runaway...

Savannah J

"Babe, what do you want?" Taylor asks me in a loud tone. We're in McDonald's, but something feels incredibly wrong. I guess I've always had that sixth sense, but this time I'm actually scared of it.

"Umm just whatever." I say in a daze. Something is just not right, why does it feel this way.

I go and sit at a random table and think, just think. I have no idea what's going to happen and Katherine hasn't called me. Oh God, maybe it's something with her. I just can feel it.

SNAP

SNAP

SNAP

What the hell is that snapping noise? I focus and I see that it's Taylor snapping his fingers in front of my face. I glare at him and look down at my food.

"What's wrong with you? You had that dazed look on your face that said something is definitely wrong." Taylor says and I nod.

"What would you say if I can feel that something is wrong........

Devon :/

I get to my house after my embarrassing scene at the beach and decide something. I see Jazmyn in my room with tears streaming down her face. I sit down beside her and look at her, but really look at her. We look nothing alike apart from our complexion. We are both white. That's it and our parents are identical, blonde with blue eyes just like Jazmyn.

I know I'm adopted, but I thought they would chose me according if I looked like them, but of course they didn't. I know my family wants to keep up with their image, but nothing is as contradicting as my family.

Ugh, whatever. They're just as horrible as they raised me.

I take my hand and pat Jazmyn's back, but then she looks at me and pulls me to a hug. I hug her back awkwardly, but she doesn't seem to notice.

Then two words leave my mouth.

"I'm leaving."

__________________________________

I AM SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!! HERE YOU GO AND TOMORROW i'M UPLOADING AGAIN! HAPPY NEW YEARS AND A LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

^

Opps Caps Lock :P