Chapter 13 Picture of Savannah.

Chapter 13

Katherine POV

" How long till' she wakes up doc?" I hear a familiar voice ask.

" Well, it can depend, but from what I see it can be in a few hours. Don't worry she'll be fine." The person -who am I assuming is the doctor- said.

I start to wake up, feeling everything around me and flinching everytime my skin comes in contact with something cold. I flutter my eyes open and for a moment I see everything blurry. I try and fucous on the figure right in front of me -which I see that it's Jonathan. He's talking on his phone and crying. Why is he crying? I look more closely and see that next to him is Savannah. I love my friends. I try to move, but wince and bite my lip to not scream. I feel over my stomach and everything comes back at me, like if I had been slapped.

" Jonathan" I whisper hoping he'll hear me. Just like imagined, he did hear me. He turns around and sees me awake. I give him a weak smile and he comes running towards me and envelopes me in a warm, but gentle hug.

" I was so scared. They said you lost a lot of blood." He says while burying his face in the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and smile at him. I wouldn't leave until he kills me, but until then I'll just keep fighting the best I can.

" I know, but I'm here now." I whisper in his ear. I keep running my fingers through his hair until he graps my wrist and kisses each and every one of my fingers. I giggle and notice that Savvy is watching us with adoring eyes.

" Come here." I say to her while pushing Jonathan slowly from me. She bites her lip, but then slowly comes to me and hugs me. I hear her crying and smooth her hair out.

" I thought I lost you. My own best friend was in the middle of life and death, but I know you're a fighter. You wanted to live and that's exactly what you did." She says in between sobs. I nod my head trying to fight off the tears pricking in my eyes. With no luck, I feel Savvy wipping my tears away.

" I'm not going anywhere yet." I say to her, hugging her like if it was the last time I was going to see her. We part away and I look at the people who have been there for me through everything.

Savvy and I have been best friends since birth and I met Jay when I was in the first grade. I was being bullyied by some girl only because my hair was a weird mixture of colors. You see, my hair has about every natural hair color in it. It has black, red, dark brown, light brown, blonde, and plantinum blonde, but over-all it looks like a dirty blonde.

* FLASHBACK*

" Your hair is so ugly, just like poop." the blonde skinny girl said. This is my first day at Special Talents School. I'm starting the first grade and already this girl is bugging me. She looks at me and comes toward me. She pulls my hair until I start crying and beg her to stop.

" You come near me and bad stuff will happen." she said threatning me. What did I do to her to deserve this? She stops pulling my hair and spits in my face.

" Leave her alone Samantha." a boy with brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes tells her and pulls her hands away from my hair.

" You know, whatever. I will never share my crayons with you again Jonathan." Samantha says running off. He shrugs it off and helps me from the ground.

" Sorry about her, she's always jealous of the new pretty girls. I'm Jonathan by the way." He says looking at me. I feel my cheeks start to warm up and look away.

" I'm Katherine. Thanks for helping me, I will share my crayons with you." I smile at him and take his hand, where we go inside the classroom while waving at my mommy.