Chapter 9 Photo of Jonathan :)

Hello my darling readers! Here's a eventful chapter that will tell you a bit more about Devon and his past. And also will tell you what legths Jonathan is willing to go for Katherine. OH anfd I changed who's going to be Jonathan, so in the chapter that I said it was channing Tatum, well I changed him. I don't know why, but I saw him the other day and he has the same adorable face that Jonathan should have and a very sweet expression. Well yeah, Jonathan is now played by....... Jeremy for Vampire Diaries! :) He is just so SEXY! There is supposed to be photo on your right! He's just to darn sexy for his own good. Anyway... Can anyone suggest an actress or singer that should play Katherine? PLEASE? I described her a lot like me, big mistake, but if anyone has a suggestion and that would go perfectly with Jonathan's actor, then tell me! Ok, so here is.....

____________________________

Chapter 9

Katherine POV ( since meeting at the park with Devon)

" Hi" I said looking down.

" Hey" he said through his teeth.

" What were you doing with Jonathan?" he asked me taking deep breaths.

" What do you mean? Nothing." I said.

" Clearly it was something, he likes you. Don't be such a dumbass." he said looking at me. I turned around, I was beyond angry. How can he call me that?

" I am not a dumbass, I am not the one that lit there girlfriend on fire, because he was jealous." I screamed in his face.

" Well, you deserved it. You were cheating on me, you're boyfriend, so don't pin this on me." he said through clentched teeth. He gripped onto my neck and lifted me up in the air, like if I weigh nothing. His grip tightened and the pain was excrutiating. I felt like the life was being suck out of me, I was going to die today and I never told Jonathan how I really felt.

" I- wasn't- cheating- on- you-" I said gasping for air. It was hard to breath and I swear I saw him smirk.

" Yes, you were. Now, listen to me. You even see Jonathan or Savannah and I won't just kill you, I'll kill them too. So, be a good girlfriend and kiss me." he dropped me onto the ground. I looked up at him and slowly got up, even though my body was saying other wise.. I gripped onto his shoulder and kissed him., forcefully. It took all I had not to vomit right there. His kisses were disgusting, especially the kiss that involved tounge. He licked my bottom lip for enterance and against my will, I granted him enterance, which was disgusting.. We keept making out for about a minute or two, well NO, let me rephrase that, -he kept forcefully kissing me.. We broke away and we went to my house. It was the only place that I think that I'll be safe. Who am I kidding? I wont be safe under his watch. I silently texted Jonathan to get out of my house and that I would talk to him later. He replied that Ok and that he had something to tell me.

* 2 Hours later*

I let out a sigh, just as Devon was getting up to leave. I was internally dancing, because I really don't want to be with him anymore. He looked at me for a while, before gripping onto my neck on more time. Oh here we go again.

" You see Jonathan tonight and I swear, I'll hunt him down and kill him with my bare hands, but for you I have bigger plans, if you know what I mean." I shuddered at the thought. He threw me acoss the room and just left and slammed the door behind him, I'm SO glad that my parents are away.

I slowly got up, when pain shot through my wrist. Oh good, I guess I sprained it. I tried to get up again and succeded. SUCCESS! (

The pain reminded me of the day of the party, where he gripped my wrists so tightly, that they were looking exactly like my neck was. I guess I have to put some make up tomorrow. Damn him! I searched for my phone and found it on the couch. I started to look at my backround picture, it was Devon and I on one of are many dates; we looked so happy, how can he change so fast? That question will never be answered, will it? I wiped the tear that I felt on my cheek and decided I would text Jonathan.