Chapter 18

• Dedicated to To all my beautiful patient readers :)

* IMPORTANT* Read Authors Note at the end :)

Recap Chapter 17

Jazmyn POV

" Jazmyn, Katherine is gone." he says and my heart stops. I take a deep breath and scream " WHAT?!?!?!" at the top of my lungs. All the pain and sufferein just went out the window.

" She's gone. No trace of her leaving or anything. I left her at her house last night and then her mom calls me saying she's gone and didn't take her phone. You know how she is she always has her phone." he says and falls to the floor with his head in his hands.

" we'll find her, I promise." I say and right there Devon enters the room all bloodied up.

" PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, KATHERINE." He yells and I instantly know that he had to do something with her dissaperance. He's going to get it.

* * *

Enjoy :)

* * *

Chapter 18

Katherine :)

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN. A little voice says and I do as commanded. I start running all over again, I reach the train station and look back. Would they miss me? Am I making a huge mistake or am I doing the right thing? Am I risking my life or am I just putting people in danger? All these questions are passing through my head while I try to make a decision. I decide to not go and stay, but doesn't mean I'm going back. I spot a park and a bench. It's late so I lay on the bench and look at my left ring finger. It still has the ring Jonathan gave me. What have I done? I ask myself and soon fall asleep.

I wake up to the sun blinding me and I sit up rubbing my forehead. I stretch and hear the bones crack. That feels good. I look around and it must be around 8 am. I get up and walk around the park and finally settle down on the swing-set. I sit there and look at my feet. Am I making the right decision or am I just being selfish? God, it's a pain to have a guilty concience.

I fiddle with my fingers until I see a somebody blocking the sun that was hitting me on my face. I look up to and see an old lady in front of me. She looks at me and smiles brightly. I give her a confused look and she sits on the swing beside me. She takes a look at my face and then on my body and shakes her head.

" You're name's Katherine, isn't it?" she asks and my eyes widen. My breath is caught in my throat so I just nod as she continues. " You're 16 years old, have an abusive boyfriend, but you're in love with somebody else. And you just ran away. I'm correct, am I?" she tells me. How the hell does she know who I am and alll those facts. She's some kind of stalker, that's it. She's stalking me, but how can an old lady like her stalk me? It doesn't make sense.

" Sweetie, I'm not staking you; I'm simply telling you the truth and the ring on your left hand is proof enough." she says and I stay there baffled. But she continues, ignoring my face. " You doubt yourself and the choices that you've made, but little do you know that every decision that you've made has only benifited you and the people who love you. I know you think that your friends and family don't love you, but you're dead wrong. You're family may never be around, but they would do anything for you and you know that's true; you just don't want to accept it. Now for that secret lover of yours; he's really sweet and I have something very important to tell you, but I'll talk to you about the Unexpected Abusive Boyfriend of yours first. He cares for you and if you knew why he won't let go of you, you would understand, but something is very off about him. He has a phsycological problem that he has to adress, but only he can do that. His sister was betraying you, but at the same time she was protecting you and still is." she says and try to get the courage to talk.