Chapter 6

Hello My Beautiful readers! I am excited to see what happens on this chapter and I know you are too. I hope you like it, love it, and comment or vote, whichever you like. So I want to ask if any of you would like to write the next chapter? For helipng me write, you will have the chapter dedicated to you and a mention in that same chapter. Ok, well I think that's it.... Ohhh I wanted to say that.... I love you guys!! Thank you for reading and everything. Ok, NOW I'm done with my rambling. Ohh and pic of Jonathan! I love Channing Tatum!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap of Chapter 5

Katherine POV

" Well..., hegotreallymadandlityouonfire" J said in a rush. ( He got really mad and lit you on fire)

" Wh-What?"

" Yeah, he was seriously messed up." J said.

" But he couldn't......"

" yes he could and he did"

" But he loves m......"

" I do love you" Devon said entering and cutting me off.

" Get out of hear you sick bastard." Savannah said through clentch teeth.

" What did you say bitch?" Devon retorded.

" Guys, stop it" I said pleading

" Shut up you worthless little whore." Devon said to me. Then he................

Chapter 6

Katherine POV

Devon just walked out of the room. Weird much? I swear I think he would've done something. I guess I deserved being almost burned alive. I did cudle with my bestfriend when I had a boyfriend, I just hope he takes me back. I have to be more careful, I have to stop doind things to make him mad.

" Hello Katherine, I see your awake. I want to look at your burns for a moment if you let me. Your friends have to leave, I don't want to scar them." The doctor said with a bit of worry. He wasn't an old dude, he was actually cute, but he has a weeding band on his finger on his laft hand, so he has a wife. Ok, whatever I have a boyfriend.

" Yah, that's ok. Savvy and J, please go and come back later. I don't want you guys seeing this" I said pointing at my arms and legs. They nodded and left. The doctor unwrapped my arms and legs and I'm just disgusted. My arms and legs look really bad. They are pink in some areas and black in others. The only good thing about it is that I can still walk, and that I can still function eventhough I may look horrible.

The doctor chuckled. Why is he chuckling? Oh, right, my face must look like I just saw a ghost. " Don't worry, It won't be like this for long. You may have minor scaring, but that can go away with some scar medicine. The good thing is that the boy that came with you, came in the right time, if not, you would have had bad scaring. You'll be here for about 3 days more then the week after you'll come for a check up and I guess that's it." He said smiling.

" Ok, I guess I can do with that. Do I have therapy or something or can I really walk?" I asked. Really, I don't want crushes or anything like that.

" Well.... some therapy, but that will taken in the 3 days that you'lll be here."

" Ok, I can deal with that, can you tell my friends to come back? I want to tell them something."

" Ok, but don't freak them out to much." I smiled. Savvy and J entered looking worried.

" Guys, don't worry, I have to be here for at least 3 days and have some therapy to walk all right again. And for scaring, I won't have much of it, Thanks to Jonathan. Thank you J, you really saved my life." I said looking at J.

" It's no big deal, I see my bestfriend in pain and I act on instinct. I do love you Kat and always will." J said.

" I love you too J, always will." If only he knew, how my feelings are growing for him. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. I know I can do this. I grip the side of the bed and lift myself up so that I'm standing. I take one step and fall. Damn, I thought icould do this,bUt I don't feel the cold, hard ground, I feel strong, hot, arms around me. I look up and see Jonathan, his eyes are sparkaling, I guess that mine are too. My feelings are growing for him and I don't want to stop them. He lifts me up, so that I'm like when in Little Mermaid when Eric catches her after she tries to walk and ends up falling, well in that same position we were. I was caught in a trance, his eyes, those beautiful haxel eyes, had me dazed. He leaned in and I did too. He kissed me softly, his lips were soft and just.... perfect.

Kissing Devon wasn't anything like this. With Jonathan I felt little fireworks and I didn'tt want to stop. I knew that I couldn't. He pulled away first, breathless. WOW, that was something else.

Jonathan POV

I kissed her, I FINALLY kissed her. I have being dying to do that since I knew that I liked her and now I just want to protect her from the demon called Devon. I mean, who in the world lits there girlfriend on FIRE? god, what the hell is wrong with him? All over some jealousy he had. I stared at her for a moment, I knew she didn't regret kissing me, I knew I sure didn't. But I know she's worried of what Devon could say.

" J... I can't" She said looking at the floor. See, I knew it, worried about somebody who put her here.

" Kat, look at me" I said to her lifting her chin with my finger lightly so that it doesn't hurt her. She shakes her head, while I see tears streaming down her face.

" Kat I said look at me" I paused and she looked at me. " I know you're worries about Devon, but Kat he's the reason you're in this place, that I know that you hate. I know that you don't regret kissing me, but I know you worry about what Devon could do. Kat, I can read you like a book" I said caressing her cheek.

" I know J, but I feel like it's my fault that this happened, but I have a feeling that if I want a relationship with you, I'm not going to regret it; I never regret anything with you" she said, my heart did some big flops and was beatig uncontrollably in my chest.

" I know, we have to be careful, I know that you won't let him go, but he can't hurt you anymore, I will pretend that I don't have feelings for you, which is complete crap"

" No, don't pretend, but I do have to stay with him,because only God knows what else he's capable of doing. So want to keep us a secret or what?"

" Maybe a secret until all of this sorts out"

" Ok, but I'm tired, so Imma gonna sleep."

" Ok, goodnight princes, have a beautiful slumber"

She giggled. " Goodnight, my handsome hero, see you tomorrow" I kissed her forhead and left, I hope all of this actually works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cute, right? I know! I absolutely love Jonathan, so sweet and HOT! hahaha well, ell me what you think!

VOTE

COOMENT :)

FAN :D

or

VOTE :)

Love ya guys!

-Tati