Chapter 12 Picture of Jazmyn

Jazmyn POV ( MUAHAHAHAH) (

Tricking Katherine into believe me with my fake ass tears is like making a kid believe that baby's come from storks. Very easy and without hesitation. Since she left me when she saw my dad hitting me, she was on my black list. I remember it as if it was yesterday, the pain, the scars, the fire, the knives. I cringe at the thought of all of it happening again. She just stood there watching me scream her name and reaching for her. Devon was out and my mom was getting a hair cut so my dad was heavily intoxicated.

* FLASHBACK*

I was going down the strairs brushing my long, wavy blonde hair when I heard the doorbell ring. I went to get it when my dad pulls me by my hair and throws me across the room. I get up and look at the door opening. Oh, no.

" Bitch why isn't my lunch made?" He screams at me. I look at the door and see Kat standing by the door.

" I don't know." I mummble under my breath. Big mistake.

" well in that case, I don't know how much this will hurt." he says while bringing the knife he had in his hand close to my arms and cuts me with it. I grit my teeth, so I cannot scream.

" Ok, I'm gonna ask one more time. Where is my damn lunch?" He asked again eyeing me.

" I don't know." I mummble. His nostrils start to flare and he throws me onto the ground. I see him getting something from his pocket, it was a lighter. He turned the flame on and looked at me with an evil grin.

" Well let's just see where this take us." he said.

" KAT! PLEASE HELP." I screamed pleadingly. But she didn't do anything. She watches as my dad puts the flame close to my skin and starts burning the skin on my stomach. You could smell burning flesh from a mile away. Kat stands there clutching her stomach and runs out.

* END OF FLASHBACK*

She never talked to me since that day until today. My obssession with getting revenge on Kat started that day. So when Devon came to me and asked me how much I hated Kat, Isaid that it most much more that he knew; then he asked if I could help him with his plan. He assigned me to gain Katherine's trust so that I could betray her, like she betrayed me. So far my plan is going well and I plan to keep it that way.

I have to find a way to keep that bitch Savannah and that jerk of Taylor. Taylor is a big part of my plan, because he broke my heart. He and I dated through the summer when I was going to collage and him too 10th grade. I know I'm older than him by 3 years, but it didn't make a difference to us, at least not to me. I thought he was in love with me, but when I told him I loved him, he said that he couldn't be with me anymore, because he liked and was in love with somebody else. I should've known that person was Katherine. That was another reason to have revenge on Kat; she stole my man. Taylor was a big, important person in my life and she took my man, even though she doesn't know it yet.

" Hey Jazmyn, talk to Kat today?" Devon asked me while sitting next to me on the couch.

" Yep, did you take care of her?" I asked curious. He was going to hurt her, but I wanted to know the extent of it.

" Yeah, left her bleeding in her bathroom. A trail of blood and everything." He says while a smile played on his lips. I cring.

" Cool! How long are you going to be with her? or better yet, how long are you gonna toture her?" I ask faking my enthusiasm. I didn't want her to hurt that bad.

" I don't know, maybe 2 or 3 months more. Maybe until I can get into her pants." He says. I nod and look at the tv.

" Well mom told me to meet her at the mall. So, see you." I said while getting up. That has to be one of the biggest lies I have told. I was going to check on Kat.

" kay kay. See you." he says waving me off.

I go out of my house and get into my car. I speed off and instantly land in Kat's driveway. I get out of my car and push the front door which was surprisingly open. I look around and see the bloody knife on the floor and I also see the bloody trail. I follow the bloody trail and end up in Kat's room.

I should've known.- I thought to myself.

I follow the trail into her bathroom where I hear the shower on. I look toward the shower and gasp.

" Ahhhhh" I scream. Kat turns around slightly and just stares at me.

" Please- help- me." Kat says while taking her lasts breaths. I text Jonathan so that he can come instead of me.

SOS. come to kats house NOW.

- Jazzy

I take Kat's hand while tears are pouring down my cheeks helplessly.

" It's okay Kat. You're going to be okay." I say while strooking her hair and turning the cold water off. Then I feel a vibration on my leg. I check it and see that it's a text from Jonathan.

What's the matter? I'm going now.

- J

Who cares? Come NOW!!!

- Jazzy

I leave my phone on the tile floor and see Kat. She slipping in and out of consciousness.

" I'm sorry" I whisper to her when the door slams open. I see Jonathan's pained face and take that as my signal to leave. I get up and kiss Kat's head and whisper to Jonathan " Take care of her." and with that I leave. I decide to not go home and just go to the pond. I get to the pond and stand infront of it as I see the sunset. The big reason that I'm like this is because of my dad's abuse, but there is a bigger reason that I haven't told anyone. A few years ago, I went to the doctor to get tested for somethings. I got the test results a few days later and I got the answers that I longed for. It said that I was......

Bipolar and I had OCD ( Obssessive Compulsive Disoder )

That day my life ended, but I'm stilll here and I just want a way out.

____________________________________________________

WOW! That was a shoker wasn't it? I hope you all loved it and tell me your opinions on it. What do you think will happen next? Did Devon go to far? Do you believe Jazzy's confession? Tell me! Please!! To your right, there should be a pic of how I imagine Jazmyn. She's Hannah from Pretty Little Liars! :) Which is played by XxluvsyaxX

TELL

ME

PLEASEEEEEEE

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

LOVE

YA GUYS!

- Tati