Chapter 2 Picture of Taylor :*

Chapter 2

He let me go and just walked away. I mean, who does that? He is so confusing at times, but what can I do? I start walking towards the big buildings that was my school. Mesmerized by what happened 10 minutes ago, but I was tackeled to the groung by my bestfriend Savannah. I know her since birth, our moms are super bestfriends and well we know echother from there. We are a technically sisters and I'm even a week older than her. Wierd, I know.

" Hey Katherine. How ya doin?" Savvy asked

" Well I'm just peachy, I love to be tackled to the ground when I'm in a dress." I said while sarcasm was dripping through every word.

" Hahahaha well then come on, we have to go" Savannah laughed.

" ok fine" I said reluctantly. I really wanted to slap her, but I had to restrain myself.

We entered the classroom and every pair of eyes were on me. ohh why? The guys started whistling and my guy besfriend Jonathan went and started to stare me up and down.

"What the hell Jonathan?" I asked

" well what can I say? you look hot today. Every guy has noticed." Jonathan said twirling his finger so that I could twirl in my dress. I did what he comanded and every guy just kept looking at me, I felt super awkward. These guys never talk to me and now they are staring at me like the hrmy guys they are? Like WTH?

I sat down and Devonand Taylor started walking my way. Taylor was super Hot! He's blonde with the most mesmerizing brown eyes, Devon and him just started to look down at my boobs. God, so much perverted guys.

" Devon, Taylor eyes up here" I said as lifted both their chins.

" Sorry Kat, you look beautiful." Taylor said as he took my hand and kissed it. He was just so sweet.

" Sorry, Hey going to the party?" Devon said looking into my eyes. Oh God, here we go again.

" Yeah, why?"

" I wanted to see if you and your friends wanted to go with me and Taylor to buy some stuff for the party."

" Yeah, that would be cool. Meet in you in Kmart?"

"Yep, see you then"

" ok"

I went to talk with Savvy and J to see if they would like to come with me.

" Hey guys, I wanted to see if you guys would like to come with me and meet Devon and Taylor at Kmart to buy some stuff for the party." I asked a bit unsure. The looked at me and then at eachother, but then nodded.

" Ok, cool. Who's gonna drive?" J asked me.

" I was hopping you would. Would you?"

" Sure." We hugged and I nudge Savvy who hadn't said a thing.

" You, ok?" I asked her concerned.

" Yeah, I was just spacing out." She said looking at her nails. She's lying, I just know it.

" You are lying. I know it, I have known you since birth. Remember that."

" Okayyyyy, but don't say anything. I just kind of like Taylor,ok? There you know." Wow I didn't see that coming.

" Ohhhhh, ok. Your secret is safe with me."

***********

The day went by fast and is was kind of boring. The only thing that was actually interesting was Savvy's confession and a fight in the middle of the class. It was fun and hilarious, because it was two of the major popular girls in our class; I think it was because one did " it " with the other one's boyfriend and found out she was pregnant, and then they guy went as pale as a ghost and passed out.

That there was the highlight of the day, then we went to Kmart with Jonathan and Savvy. Devon and Taylor were checking the list to see what we needed when these 3 guys were comming towards us.

" Hey Pretty girl, how you doing?" one of guys asked me. I could clearly smell the alcohol in his breath.

" Leave me a lone" I said.

" Please, just one little kiss" He said while leaning in, I just took a step back.

" I said no"

Then the 3 guys just clossed in on me and we were grabbing me in places that I didn't want to be touched or grabbed.

" Leave me alone" I screamed. I looked around and saw no one.

I felt them tugging on the zipper on my dress and on my bra straps, that's when the guys were torn off me. I looked up and saw Devon and Taylor getting the guys off me and Jonathan running towards me. Jonathan zipped up my dress and placed my bra in it's place and the just hugged me, but then placed his lips on my shoulder and I don't know why, but I was instantly calmed me. Devon and Taylor were beating the crap out of the guys. The police came and took them. They just stood there shocked. I was out of Jonathans arms, but he still had one of his arms around my waist. Devon went towards me and just hugged me.

" I was so scared. I thought they killed you" he said while burying his face in my hair.

" I know, I'm sorry, I should've stayed with you guys" I said tearing up.

" Just don't do it again. Got it?" he said while gripping my wrists hard. It was starting to hurt. I just looked at him, pleading to him to let me go. I swear I thought I was going to have some bruses.

" Devon, dude, let her go. Your hurting her. Look at her." Jonathan and Taylor said in unsion. Devon looked at me wrists and let go.

" I'm sorry Katherine. I shouldn't have done that." he said while shaking his head.

" Hey it's ok. Let's get going." We payed and went to the party. I kept looking at my wrists, they were a kind of blueish, purpleish color. It kind of scared me the way he would grip me like that. I guess it's nothing.

We arrived at the party and as I imagined, it was packed. Alcohol everywhere, people dancing, couple or so i think making out. I can't believe this, we were only endig 10th grade starting 11th grade and people were already drinking. Wow, the have a HORRIBLE future on their way or so that is what I presume. I imediatly remembered what happened at the Kmart and started crying. I ran out and felt someone grab my pained wrist. I winced and then turned around, it was Jonathan. I looked at him and went into his arms crying. He just stood there, wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, whispering stuff like " It's ok" and " I'm here and I love you" He really is the sweetest bestfriend.

Devon saw us and glared at Jonathan. He came over and I instantly smelled the alcohol. Oh No. He pushed Jonathan and then went to me and slapped me across the face. I fell and then Savannah saw me and started running towards me. Jonathan got up and went to me and dragged me to the car. My faced ached and my wrists hurt like hell. Both injuries caused by ONE person, Devon. Little did I know that it wouldn't be the last. 

______________________________________

How did you like that? Tell me if u liked it, hated it, whichever. There is a picture to your right of who I imagine to be Taylor! :) Thanks for reading and Savannah is SavvyH23. She is my bestfriend here on Wattpad and she is so cool. Love ya sista! no homo. jajaja 

- Tatiana! :)