Chapter 17

Recap Chapter 16

Jazmyn POV

" Stay away from her " he says to them and I cower behind him. But I feel myself being pulled by my hair and futher into the alley.

" DAVID." I scream, but he's to busy fighting the other 2 drunken guys off. I guess, this is how Kat feels with Devon. I scream and wiggle, trying to get out of their grip, but my scalp hurts more and more.

Paybacks a bitch and so is karma. I feel myself going into the darkness and my last thought is

" I hope you can forgive me Katherine."

******

Chapter 17

Katherine POV

I wake up an hour or two after crying myself to sleep and Jazmyn's surprise visit. I get up and try to get to the bathroom, but fall to the ground instead with inmense pain in my stomach. I lift my sundress and see the blood coming out of the stiches. I groan and go to the bathroom crawling. I get there and run a bath, with the same clothes I enter the bath not caring about my clothes. The warm water touches my stiches and it feels like if Devon would cut me all over again. I ignore the pain and try to enjoy the warm water.

Why does this have to happen? First the guy I like pays attention to me and the smacks with a beer bottle, then my best guy friend is the one to save me; then they guy who smacks me with the beer bottle, comes for my forgiveness and I accept it and instantly I'm his girlfriend; after that he goes away for some days and I realize my feelings for my best-guy friend, but then my "boyfriend" decides to lite me on fire; then my best-guy friend saves me and the next morning he kisses me and we confess our love for eachother; then my "boyfriend" knows that I see him and decides to abuse me once again, leaving me to fend for myself. I meet up with my ex-best friend and she says her brother wants to kill me ( no shit sheerlock), I go back to him and once again he abuses me, but with a knife, OH and know I'm practically engaged and my ex-best friend threatens me to not see a guy who I have no contact with his what so ever. My life is just peachy isn't it?

I lay for a few minutes more, but then the water turns cold and the water is red like blood. I get up and change into one of Jay's giant t-shirts and sweat pants. I wrap a gauxe around my stomach and wince everytime it hits a sensetive part. I fall on my bed and close my eyes gently, but the I feel someone dragging me out of my bed. I look up and see Devon. I pull my wrist out of his grip and stand up.

" I'm not going with you." I growl at him. He looks a bit taken back, but then stands right in front of me.

" You go where I say you go." he says and grabs a hold of my wrist again.

" I said NO." I say and scream the no part. He slaps me and I jump back, but he grabs my foot and flips me over.

" What part of No didn't you understand?" I ask him and kick him where no guy would like to be kicked. He groans in pain and I take that as my sign to run. I run down the stairs with him on my tail.

" COME BACK HERE KATHERINE.'' he yells, but I am faster than him and push my legs further. But to my missfortune, I fall and he leaps onto me, sitting on my cut stomach. I feel the blood on my skin and know that if I don't het out of here, I will die of blood loss.

" What the hell do you want?" I ask him. He looks into my eyes and takes the hair out of my face. Weird much?

" Just your beautiful self." he says and gets off my stomach. He lets me sit up and strokes my cheek. " Just you and only you." he adds and places paper over my wounded stomach.