Chapter 27

OMG! It's been long, hasn't it? But wow, it's almost chapter 30!!!!!!!!!! It's been long oh and we have reached the 500's in votes!!!!! This is so incredible, you guys are the best. I love you guys, I really do! Do you know that in April, I'll be a YEAR on watt pad? That's legit, but so are you guys. So again, thank you. This chapter is dedicated to all of the fans! New ones and old ones. I wish I could name you all, but if I do, then it'll be 2 pages or more o.O. If you guys want, I will. I'll write all the names of all you fans. If you want it, comment and I'll do it. PROMISE! Love you guys, Thank you so much!

ENJOY

Chapter 27 Games and the auditions :)

Katherine

We get to our room and it's seriously beautiful. All white and cream, but beautiful none less. There's only one bed, but from the looks of it, it must be at least queen sized. I face plant the bed in a matter of seconds of entering the room.

Jonathan chuckles and sets our bags by the door... I think.

This feels so good, it's so soft and fluffy. I just want to stay here. So, that's exactly what I did. I took the pillow nearest me and pulled it to me, cuddling with it. I hear Jonathan 'humph', but I'm to tired to care. Then, as of he got jealous, the pillow is lifted from under me and flown across the room landing with a soft thump.

I get up and playfully glare at Jonathan, who just has a goofy grin on his face. I look at him with a 'What?' look, which he returns with jumping on me. I giggle and try to get him off me.

He tries to tickle me, but I squirm out of his death grip and run to the other side of the room, while laughing. He gets up and gets in a pouncing stance. I giggle at him and start running in circles, while he tries to catch me.

While in my laughing hysterically phase, I trip over air and go face first to the ground. Two arms wrap around my waist and stop me from falling. I look at my savior, which is Jonathan, cause if it was another person, be worried my friends.

He looks at me with a mischievous grin and my eyes wide with amusement. I get out of his arms and fleet out the room. As if it is on fire, but with Jonathan, it kinda is. He screams my name, but I keep running.

I AGAIN trip on air and almost fall face-first, but with my 3 years of gymnastics, I land on my hands, so a black flip but with my hands. Jonathan saw my stunt, so now he's like a gapping fish. I giggle and go up to him. I kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear,

"I guess I win."

He stands there, but then looks to his right and back to me. He has an evil grin on that perfect face. He walks up to me, grabs my wrist gently and tugs me to where he wants me to go. He stops at the door he was looking earlier. I look at the door and it clearly says 'AUDITIONS". I panic, but he just pushes me into the room without hesitation. I, in panic mode, look around the room and see 2 women in their late 30's, but still look young none less.

They both smile and motion me to the microphone in the middle of the room. I smile back and take out my ipod. I hand it to the little DJ in the back of the room. I tell him to press track 3 and then resume my space at the well-known microphone. I grab the microphone and wait until the familiar beautiful music play through the speakers.

'Give your Heart a Break' starts playing through the speakers and I start to sing my heart out.

I used to sing this songs when the Unbroken CD came out. My radio would always be playing that song.

So, let me give your heart a break

Give your heart a break

Let me give your heart a break

Your heart a break

There's just so much you can take

Give your heart a break

Let me give your heart a break

Your heart a break

Oh yeah,yeah

The day I first met you

You told me you'd never fall in love

I finished the song with the immensely high note, which I hit perfectly and waited for the 2 women sitting there. They had their mouths wide open. I blush and twirl the microphone in my hands. I think the DJ didn't turn my Ipod off, cause Here We Go Again plays through the speakers. I ask them if I could do anyther one and they nodded their heads with their mouths wide open.

This song, I never really could relate, but I love it. I kept singing and if their mouths were wide

open before, then they were hitting the ground now. I finish with the last verse.

Again

And again

And again

And again

I finish the song completely and by this time, their mouths are closed by who I think are their daughters. They look about my age. I smile at them and they come squealing towards me. I end up with a confused look on my face until the red head speaks.

"You were like, so amazing. Better than Demi Lovato herself." she said and the brunette nods her head in agreement. I blush and try to look away, but then the brunette speaks.

"She is soooo right, can I have your autograph?" she asks and I robotically sign her t-shirt and the red head's notebook in sharpie. They squeal once more and leave to go to their mothers. I blink twice to see if I can make sense to what's happening, but I seem to not.

The women with brown hair comes up to me and sticks out her hand. I shake it and she smiles.

'You have a set of lungs on you, don't you? Don't answer that, but as my daughter says, you and Demi Lovato have to battle out, cause if not, you are sure the one who is directly the new talk. I'm sorry for my rambling, but you were down right amazing, powerful, talented, but most of all, you have love for singing and performing. I know I'm being blunt, but will you come back tomorrow, we have to talk to the directors and other record deals. They will want to sign you. What to you want to do? Are you in?" she asked/said.

I didn't even hesitate to answer.

"Yes....."