Chapter 5

Hello My Lovely's!!! I am so excited to show you this chapter! SavvyH23 wrote her own POV, because she is a character in this story!!!! Well, anyway tell me how you like it, wanna be a character? tell me! Ok, and right now as we speak I am watching the freaking Season Finaly of ABDC! ahhhhhh I am so excited! Love both crews!!! Ok, done with my rambling!! Back to the story!

Chapter 5!

Savannah's POV 

As soon as I heard the words 'Devon' 'Katharine' 'Fire' 'Hospital'. I rushed to my car and sped to the hospital. I'm going to kill that fucking bastard ,Devon. I have 5 fucking brothers I know how to fight. Devon doesn't scare me. But I can see in Katharine's eyes she is afraid of him. 

Katharine. She doesn't deserve this. Shes holding onto her life in the hospital. JUst because of that fucking bastard Devon. I looked straight at the road and realized no one called the cops on this mother fucking bastard. 

I whipped my phone out of my pocket and dialed 911.

"Hello KerryWood police department , what is the emergency?" The voice said over the phone.

" I need to state an arrest for a boy called Devon Black , 521 Baker Street."

"Why would you like to arrest this Devon Black?"

"He set my best friend on fire and she is currently in the hospital getting treated."

"Are you positive?"

"yes"

"Ok we will do the best we can and we will have to question your friend and anyone else who was at the scene."

"Yes ma'm. My best friend's name is Katharine Rivers and a witness is Jonathan Light."

"Ok we will get right on it!"

I said a quick "thank you' and closed my phone and had a sigh of relief came out of me. Something will be done. That bastard won't know what hit him and once he gets out of jail. Lets just say he'll be paying a visit also to the fucking hospital. No one messes with my best friend, especially Devon fucking Black.

Katherine POV

I woke up in a white room. Ugh, I hate the color white! I looked around and saw Jonathan at my right side and Savvy at my left. What happened last night? I tried to sit up by felt an excrutiating pain on my stomach, arms and legs. I looked at my arms and legs and they were wrapped in gauzes. What the hell happened and where is Devon? I do remember seeing him last night. I tried to lift my arm and winced in pain, I now realized I was in a hospital. Great, note the sarcasm; in my 16 yrs of life I have NEVER been in a hospital for myself.

" Hey, your up. How do you feel?" Jonathan asked me sitting on the bed, the uncomfortable bed, I might add.

" Yeah, but everything hurts. What happened?" I asked.

" Kat!!! you're finally up, I thought you weren't going to make it." Savannah said hugging me gently, making sure I didn't hurt.

" Yeah, thanks Savvy. J answer my question." I demanded.

" Well..., how do I say this? Last night Devon found you and me on th couch cuddling, like we always do and he went balistic" J said rubbing the back of his neck.

" J, just tell her. She deserves to know." Savannah said putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

" Well..., hegotreallymadandlityouonfire" J said in a rush. ( He got really mad and lit you on fire)

" Wh-What?"

" Yeah, he was seriously messed up." J said.

" But he couldn't......"

" yes he could and he did"

" But he loves m......"

" I do love you" Devon said entering and cutting me off.

" Get out of hear you sick bastard." Savannah said through clentch teeth.

" What did you say bitch?" Devon retorded.

" Guys, stop it" I said pleading

" Shut up you worthless little whore." Devon said to me. Then he................

-----------

CLIFFY! Tell me what you think. I know I left the two stories on a clif hanger, but I just had too and have them both on a cliffy. I feel accomplished! hhahah ok vote, comment, vote, fan, VOTE!  

--- Love ya! Tati, <3