Chapter 21

Here you go lovely's. Thank you for being so cooperative with this story and it will soon come to an end. I'm hoping for 10 or 12 chapters more, but then it will come to an end. I'm thinking of a sequel, but I don't know. I'll have to think about it more.

Any who, this chapter is dedicated to ( She's up there O.o) she wanted me to upload very badly. Thank you ^.^ Umm, so enjoy and Check out my new story Repeating History. It's not Justin Bieber or an abusive one, but it will be a lot of suspense. Most of the time you will want to know what happened, but she won't tell you. She's sneaky >.

Enjoy and Thank you Tori

Comment, Fan, Vote

Tati :o

Recap Chapter 20

Jonathan POV

" Man, you're whipped." I tell him and he looks at me with a really-man look.

" Like you aren't." he says and I look at Kat and brush some stray hairs out of her face. " I know man, but I'm not afraid to admit it. She's my world." I tell him and kiss Kats cheek.

" That's what happens when you have an Unexpected Abusive "Boyfriend." Kat says explaining why we're always here and I agree with her. " I love you" I whisper in Kat's ear and she snuggles closer to me. " I love you too." she whispers to me.

Chapter

21

Taylor POV

"Man you're whipped." Jonathan tells me. I am currently in his hospital room after what that bastard Devon did to him and by the looks of it, he also got to Katherine. I look at him with look saying 'really-man'. He just shakes his head in a 'yes' motion.

" Like you aren't." I tell him. That got me thinking as I saw him brush some stray strands of hair out of Katherine's face. Am I seriously in love with Savannah? I can't tell right now, because I'm still in love with Katherine. Can someone love two people at the same time? God, I hope so, because if not, I am seriously screwed.

" I know man, but I'm not afraid to admit it. She's my world." he says snapping me out of my mental dilemma. He looks at her with a loving expression and turns back to me and then back to her. I look at her for a slight second and feel a burning sensation on my arm. I look to where it's coming from and come face to face with Savannah.

She gets on her tippy-toes and slowly reaches for my face. I lean in closer until she plants a soft kiss on my lips and pulls back. I stand there shocked and paralyzed, unable to see the confusion written on Savannah's face. A few punches from her and a kick from Katherine is all that takes to bring me back. I groan in pain and glare at the two best friends who have captured my heart.

I nudge Savvy and she takes the hint. We say our respected goodbye's and file out of the room. Savannah takes a hold of my hand and I feel little shocks run down and up my arm. I internally groan and imagine everything I could be doing with any of these two girls if I just choose, but it's not that easy.

They have captured my heart..........

Katherine POV

I slowly get up from the bed and take off Jonathan's mega iron grip from my waist. I wince as he tightens his grip even more and it hit's the place where I was thrown to the ground. I reluctantly lay there and place my head back on the pillow.

Why does all this have to happen to us? If I didn't like Devon, then J and I would be happily a engaged couple, yes I said engaged. I will tell him that I accept his proposal. Yeah, I may be 16 and next week is my birthday, but I still want to be with him forever. I don't plan to marry him now, but when it's very legal to marry, I won't waste my breath saying no. I will marry Jonathan Andrew Light and I won't regret it.

I slowly close my eyes, but slightly jump when I hear someone enter the room. And it's the same someone who hunts my dreams and makes my life a living hell: Devon.

I role my eyes and glare at him. If looks could kill, he would be six-feet under. " What?" I ask in an annoyed voice. They gave some pain-killers to Jonathan, so he's knocked out, even though his arm isn't. -__-

He glares at me back and looks at Jonathan's arm around my waist. " I thought I destroyed you guys." he mumbles and I look at him with a 'really-really?' look. He just shrugs and makes a move to me, but I instantly snap at me. " You come closer and I will destroy you."

He looks taken back with wide eyes. Oh yeah, I went there. " I'm serious Devon, I'm done with your crap. Touch him and I will find a way to make you pay for what you did. Do to me whatever you want, but touch him and you're officially dead to me." I say with venom in my voice. He looks taken back again and slowly goes for the door.

" I just wanted somebody to love." he whispers and leaves the room. Oh yeah, quote Justin Bieber will ya.

I look at the peaceful sleeping Jonathan. He is worth dying for. Let's just hope it doesn't come to that, but I would gladly do it. I run my fingers through his light brown hair and admire how he smile in his sleep as I do this.

I lay my head on his chest and snuggle up to him. He unconsciously pulls me to him and I sigh in contentment. I just wish I could sleep every night beside him and wake up beside him. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of having him there and fall into a particularly perfect slumber.

* * * *

I slowly flutter open my eyes and feel someone stroking my cheek. I fully open my eyes and come face to face with Devon. My eyes widen and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is a loud scream. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you." he says in a evil voice. I whimper and close my eyes again and then open them to see Devon again.

He takes out his knife and points it to me. I try to move, by my wrists and ankles are tied to the bed. He sits beside me and kisses my upper arm. "You are MINE" He says and starts to carve something into my arm. I loud, blood curling scream escapes my lips and tears start to fall out my eyes with out a doubt.

He keeps carving and I keep screaming, begging him to stop. He doesn't and keeps doing this, until I feel the knife in my bone. He really is gonna kill me.

I scream louder and my throat hurts a lot. The blood from my arm and the tears mix and fall to the bed. My arm is covered in blood.

He stops carving and takes a look at his handy work. He seems satisfied and leaves the room. I try to look at what he did and on my arm, in red, big capital letters, is written the word MINE.

Exhaustion catches up with me and I pass out.

I

wake up in my room and a bandage around my upper arm. So it wasn't a dream. Realization hits me and I'm alone in my house and Jonathan is still in the hospital. I bury my head in my hands and scream as loud as I could and pass out, but before I see the bandage covered in blood and dripping from my arm.

Tell my what I did to deserve this?