Chapter 23 Feeling a broken heart </3 and a complete one <3

* READ ME*

Hello!!!! I know I missed you guys so much!!!! I'm sorry for the confusing chapter, but hear it explains it all!

I'm sorry for th long wait, but this week I had a big situation with my health. i was in the hospital :/

but I'm okay now, almost, but no worries :)

Enjoy and I won't be waiting so much time to upload. No more!!! I promise! and I won't break it *giggles*

Live, Laugh, Read, Vote, Fan, and most of all LOVE. Like I love you guys :)

Mua! (that was a kiss)

Chapter dedicated to kimmi8. My bestie in real life! :) love you

* * * * * *

Chapter 23 Feeling a broken heart 3 and a complete one

Devon :/

"Devon?.... Devon?..... Devon, wake the hell up?" I hear somebody try to wake me up. Wait, wake me up?

I jolt up and find myself in my room. My room? How did I get up here.

" Where's Katherine?" I blurt out and Taylor looks at me strangely. He cocks his head to the side and lets out a barked laugh.

"At her house after that brutal attack you gave her." he informed me trying to muffle his laughter with a cough. I run a hand through my already long hair and sigh in frustration.

This can't be happening. What happened with her telling me 'I Love you'? What happened to Jonathan giving up? What the hell is going on? So many questions were swirling in my head and I didn't know what to do.

I get up from the floor and storm out of my bedroom with an aching head and my best friend calling my name, but I didn't care. I march out of the house and go to my car. I step in my car and slam the door.

This can't be happening. Was I hallucinating? I can't be that crazy, can I? I slam my fists on the steering wheel and accidentally honk the horn. The neighbors look at me with weird expressions, but I just ignore them and back out of my driveway. My phone vibrates and I already know that it's Taylor asking what the hell I'm doing. I slam my phone on the window and almost crash into some random blue smart-car. I revered into my lane again, but I don't know where I'm going.

What the hell is happening? I couldn't have been dreaming, it was all real; it felt so real. She felt so real and her kisses and the feel of her bare skin against mine. My arms around her tiny waist..... That couldn't have been a dream. It felt like how we were before anything of this happened. Our first week of being together, how we were attached at the hip, even though sometimes we had little Johnny tagging behind.

At that time, he was the third wheel, but I guess that if he was with Kat, he wouldn't mind. He was so in love with her and still is, but I can't let that progress. She's mine and nobody else's, I made that clear since day one that I made my little exchange with my friends and others.

I keep driving and keep going out of my mind. I groan and stop at a red light. Even though my phone is barely working it stills screeches out Taylor's annoying ring tone.

'' WHAT?!" I yell into the phone irritated. I didn't need to know what the hell he wants to say now. " Calm your horses, I have some valuable information." he says and I stay silent so he can continue.

" She's at the hospital with Jonathan. Apparently, from what I have concluded, you were having a dream. You kept mumbling some things. You were out for 10 hours straight." he says and I stay silent. I snap my phone shut and by this point, I am fuming.

I take a path that leads to a beach and press the accelerator. I get there in 2 minutes and hastily get out of my red cherry pick up truck and run to the beach. I kick the sand and a very little tree snapping it in half. I let out a battle cry and fall to my knees, clutching my hair.

" THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!" I yell and fall onto the soft yet rough sand and lay on my back. Tears falling carelessly down my cheeks and my body shaking. I guess now I know how a broken heart feels........

Jonathan J

"Surprise!" somebody yells and clasp my hand in there's. I close my eyes and play with her charade.

"Let me guess. Is it Ashley, cause I've missed her." I blurt out and I hear her huff, let go of my hand and stomp her foot. "Who's Ashley?" she asks and I know that there is some jealousy there.

I open my eyes and see the reason for why I breath standing in front of me with an angry face. I take one step forward, but she takes a step backwards at the same time. I smirk, because I know exactly what's running though her mind. She's debating if she should run from me or to me. I internally smile and take one step forward and she one back, but her back hit's the wall.

I take the few remaining steps in between us and close the gap. I put my arms on either side of her head and lean in, but not to much. I slowly go for her ear and whisper "You know you're the only one for me."

She tenses up and I kiss her spot, right where her neck and shoulder meet. I let my lips graze there for a bit and bring my lips to the tip of her nose and kiss it lightly. She smiles that breath taking smile and closes her eyes.

I kiss each of her cheeks lightly and then the corner of her mouth, barely touching her lips. I press my body against hers and lightly press my lips to hers, while one of my hands makes there way to her right hand and holds it. I pull back and lock my eyes with hers. Her hazel-green eyes looking at me with intensity, lust, passion, but above all, love.

I get off of her and start packing my things to leave this damn hospital. She hands me my things and it's like nothing ever happened. I frown at that thought, but as soon as I think of it, thin arms wrap around my torso and she buries her face in my back. I smile at this and turn around slightly so that I'm facing her. I stroke her amazing hair, which smells like coconut and hug her. She comes close with ear and I can feel her very minty breath on my skin and it causes goose bumps to appear.

"I love you." she whispers I my ear. In nod in response, but she kisses my neck and lightly sucks it. " You're making your territory, aren't you?" I ask her when she pulls back.

"Of course. It's only a need of precaution. You're mine and nobody else's." she simply says and finished packing the rest of my stuff. I have to much crap.

" Well, I'm not content with that." I blurt put and she has a 'deer-in headlight's' look on her face. " You're gonna have to pay." I say and I know I have an evil glint in my eye. She gets the message and starts running out the room. I chase after her with a grin on my face.

This is what I always wanted. Us to be like old times, but we have that sensual thing couples have. Ours is to last and I know. I round the corner of the hospital and tackle her to the ground. I look at her and my eyes roam over her face, where I don't see a single imperfection.

I kiss her and whisper " I love you too." I hear a lot of aww's and ohhhh's in the crowd which randomly appeared. I see Kat blush, but she only yanks me closer to her to hide her blush. I chuckle and lift us up. I wrap my arms around her and sigh in contentment.

This is what a complete heart feels like............ with her............

* * * *

READ

See....... it was all a dream. He's just at the point of a mental disorder!!! Don't hate, It was just for the mood!