Chapter 55

Chapter 55

JASON’S POV

Once we arrived at the front door of our hotel room I looked at Leah, ‘You ready?’

She gave me a confused look and said, ‘Um, ok?’

I laughed and opened the door.  I let her in and once she moved forward I followed and closed the door, leaving the, Be quiet Please, sign outside the door.

‘Oh my God.’ Leah said.

I went in and on the bed were rose petals.  She looked at me and pointed to the bed.

‘Did you do this?’ she asked me.

I smiled, ‘I told them to make it some what romantic.’ I answered her.

‘What if I’d say no?’ she asked.

‘Um…well…good questions…I wouldn’t have brought you here.’ I answered.

She smiled and looked back at the bed, and she started looking around our room.

‘We have it all night.’ I told her sitting on the bed.  She looked in a hurry.

‘You mean all night!  This isn’t a per hour room?!’ she said sarcastically.

I shook my head, rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

‘Funny.’ I said and she laughed.

She walked into the bathroom, ‘Holy Shit! This tub is huge!’ she yelled. 

She looked at me and pointed to the tub, ‘Did you see this?!’ she asked me.

‘It’s bigger than the one at home?’ I asked her and she nodded.

I got up and went to see. ‘Shit.’ I said.

‘I know!’

‘So, you want to…’ she started saying and getting closer, ‘take a bath with me?’ she asked with a shy smile.

‘Absolutely.’ I said.

I started the water and made sure it was a good temperature.  We practically never did this at home since, one bathroom 4 people, wasn’t a good idea, but right now, it was perfect.

We took each others clothes off in between kisses and once we were fully naked, we got in the tub. 

We were both sitting at each ends of the tub so we could see each other.  I had one of her foot in my hands giving her a massage and she was doing the same to me.