Chapter 42

Chapter 42

LEAH’S POV

In the kitchen, with the music on, Jason and I were preparing diner.  Jason would tell me what to do and I followed his orders.  When I had nothing to do, I would dance, Jason would stop and just look at me, which made me laugh.

After awhile I got tired of dancing alone and since Jason wasn’t cooking, he was just watching me, I went to him grabbed his hand and we started dancing together.  It was a fast beat song and watching him dance was such a turn on.  Even with our “play time” we had not even an hour ago, I could go at it again.

But as always, right on time, Chris got home.  Jason gave me a quick kiss, I knew he was thinking the same thing as me and went back to cooking.  I followed him and continued cooking with him.

‘Hey!’ Chris said.  ‘Was I interrupting anything?’ he asked.

Jason just glared at him and I heard Chris say ‘sorry.’

‘Hey Chris, you hungry?’ I asked him.

‘No, I ate with Laura actually.’ He said.

I caught Jason’s eyes and we smiled at each other.  ‘Great so get out of the kitchen and don’t go in the dinning room.’ Jason ordered.

‘Why?’ Chris asked.

‘Because I said so, that’s why.’ Jason answered back.

‘You don’t have to be an ass about it.’ Chris answered back.

‘Well…’ I cut Jason off, ‘Shut up!’ I yelled.

‘Chris go in the living room, play with the god damn ball.  Jason and I are going to have a nice meal together, ALONE.  We haven’t got a lot of time together and since you ate, this is a perfect time for him and me.  Got it?’ I asked Chris.

‘Ok.’ He said, nodding his head.  He started walking toward the living room and I smiled at Jason.  He didn’t need to be so mean to Chris sometimes.  Also I wanted to tell him about going to Laura’s on Friday.  I hadn’t had a chance to talk to him about it yet.

‘Oh, do you know where it is?’ Chris asked.

‘What, the ball?’ I asked confused.  He nodded and I told him to look for it.  It had to be in the living room somewhere, he just had to look.  Then he left to search the living room.

A few minutes later we heard ‘Found it!’ and Jason just shook his head.  We continued to finish cooking diner.

…………………………………….................................................…    

Sitting at the kitchen table with Jason, we weren’t talking…at all.  I could feel the tension and I was about to scream.