Chapter 23 - Interesting

JASON’S POV

She was bringing me into our bedroom, holding my hand.  She was completely naked, looked even more beautiful than ever, even with her scars that she had practically all over her body.  She had said that, because she was nude and I only had my shirt off, that was going to change.

I was nervous, I had sex before with other woman but, she was different.  I didn’t know how to be, how far to go…I didn’t want to push too much and freak her out.  Before diner, the way she froze and her body shaking from fear, I never wanted to see her like that again.  She didn’t have to fear me and if I did something wrong I wanted her to tell me.

I followed her into the room and once I got in she closed the door behind me.

I was looking at her, wondering what she wanted me to do.  She looked so unsure of herself in that moment, like she was thinking, ok what now. 

I decided I’d help her, ‘pants off?’ I asked her.

She thought for a second and then nodded her head.

I started to undo my pants, I was going slow in case she changed her mind.  I took notice when she did what did before, looked only in my eyes. 

Once my pants were off I asked, ‘boxers too?’  She didn’t say anything only nodded.

When they were off, I took my socks off too because lets face it, it’s weird being naked but having socks on. 

Still keeping our eye contact, I stood still, I was naked couldn’t take off anything else.  I was waiting for her to ask me if she could look like I did, or if she was going to look on her own.

After about a minute, she silently asked and I nodded.  I found it cute the way she did the same things as me.

I could feel her eyes going over my body slowly.  Her head stopped and I could see her eyes getting bigger which made me laugh.  I tried not to, but I couldn’t help it, she was checking out my dick. 

I got her eyes back when she heard me laugh.  ‘Sorry’ I heard her say.  ‘It’s fine babe.’ I answered her.  I knew I wasn’t small, being over 6 feet, you can’t expect small.  Slowly her eyes started moving again but this time she looked all the way down to my feet.  Still going slow, her eyes starting coming back up, looking if she missed anything and then our eyes met.

‘So…do I pass?’ I asked smirking at her.

I knew my Leah was back when her answer was,

‘Humm, well…. I guess.’  She said taping her index finger to her chin.  A little smile of her own playing at her lips.

‘You guess!?’ I asked.

She laughed and started walking towards me so I did the same and started to walk towards her.  Standing in front of her, I took her hands slowly and brought them to my chest.