Chapter 36

Chapter 36

JASON’S POV

‘What the hell?  Leah!  Jason!  Open the door!’ We heard Chris yell and bang on the door.

Leah and I still naked on the bed I yelled ‘Hold on!’ at Chris.

I found clothes and got dress really fast.  Once I saw Leah was dressed I went to the door.  I just had my jeans on, I didn’t care about the rest.

‘Let me in!’ Chris yelled again.

‘Would you wait a fucking second!?’ I yelled at him again.

Finally getting at the door, I looked at Chris on what was opened of the door.  Thank God for the chain I thought to myself.

Waiting him to back away from the door so I could open it but he didn’t move.

‘Shit face! Move if you want to come in, I need to close the door to take the chain off.’ I told him shaking my head.

‘Oh’ was his answer.

Finally taking the chain off and opening the door Chris came in, ‘It’s about time.’ He told me.

‘Chris, do you want to sleep here?’ I asked him.  ‘Yeah why?’ he said.

‘Well, take the stick out of your ass, change your attitude before I kill you while you sleep.’ I told him.

The way he was looking at me, like trying to see if I was joking.  The killing part yeah, I wouldn’t kill him even thought I had thought about it a few time.  But the rest, I was serious about.

After a few seconds, he nodded his head. ‘Sorry.’ He said.  ‘Good, now…’ I started saying.

‘Wait!’ he said and I looked at him with my eye brows up, thinking, what now.

‘What happened here?’ he said looking around the kitchen.

Shit, I thought.  Ours clothes in the kitchen including the condom wrapper.

‘Did you guys fuck in the kitchen?!?’ Chris asked.

I couldn’t help it but I busted out laughing and shaking my head.

‘Jason!’ I heard and my head went up, direct eye contact with Leah’s big eyes.

My laughter stopped, and she came out of the room and into the kitchen.

‘No Chris, we didn’t have sex or fuck in the kitchen.’ She told him.  She was smarter than me, while talking to Chris she kept moving forward, in her pj and when she stopped, her foot was on the condom wrapper.