Chapter 44

Chapter 44

LEAH’S POV

Inside the apartment I kept smiling at Jason, trying to tell him to chill out.  Since we got back, Chris was asking Jason a bunch of questions.  Chris needed help with a homework assignment and he was asking Jason for help.

I thought it was kind of cute, but that was me.  Jason was pretty obvious about his feelings.

I was leaning against the wall, near the bathroom and was slowly taking off my shoes, then my socks.  I could feel Jason’s eyes on me, I just pretended I didn’t know.  I then took off my coat and hung it up.

‘It’s not going to take a long time, please just with this.’ Chris asked.

‘I don’t remember this shit! How do you think I can help?’ Jason said loudly.

‘Maybe the two of us can figure it out, plus how can you not remember, it was 4 years ago?’ Chris asked him.

‘Listen, I can maybe help you later but…’ Jason started saying.

‘No, right now, please!’ Chris begged.

‘Just…’ Jason started.

I was fucking horny, and I wanted Jason right now, so I turned into the bathroom lifting my shirt so Jason could see my naked back and lifting the rest, taking it off once I knew no one could see me.

All I heard was Jason’s ‘Later!’ and seconds later the bathroom door closed and Jason was behind me.

‘That was evil.’ He whispered near my ear.

‘But it worked.’ I turned and smiled at him.

‘You couldn’t wait or didn’t want to?’ he asked me.

‘Mmm, both.’ I whispered back, still smiling.

I grabbed a side of Jason’s shirt and shook it a little so he knew I wanted his shirt off, now. 

He smiled down at me and took off his shirt.  Then his hands went to my back and he unhooked my bra.  He brought down one of my straps and he kissed my shoulder and did the same thing with the other.

His lips met mine and I brought my hands to his arms.  I loved his arms, and I brought my hands up to his shoulders back down to his hands that were on my waist.  His hands went to my jeans, he unbuttoned it, brought down the zipper and then slowly brought my jeans down.

I stepped out of them and then he did the same with my underwear.  I was completely nude, standing in front of him and he brought me towards the vanity in the bathroom.  He spread my legs further apart and I felt his hands go from my feet slowly up my legs.

My breathing hitched when his fingers found the spot I wanted them to be.  He slowly got up, leaving his fingers to do their magic, and I wrapped my hands behind his neck to bring him closer.  He kissed me and he was smiling. 

‘You like it like this?’ he said.  I didn’t want to talk so I just nodded.

He slowed down, and I looked at him with a “what the fuck” look.

He just kept smiling and kissed me again.

‘Faster’ I said, and he just shook his head.  I gave him the same look as before and he whispered, ‘Do you like being teased?’ he asked.

I shook my head.  ‘Me either.  Sucks don’t it?’ He whispered, still moving his fingers painfully slow. 

I finally understood.  ‘Yes, it does.’ I said back.