Frick More Biotches, Get Even More Money

A/N: Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm so sorry for the long absence. I nearly hugged the internet guy when he finally got here.

As you can tell, I have not died as of recent.

In case you're curious, my parents thought it would be a good idea to move to the next town over. Which coincidentally is considered the town where all the druggies and thugs are from. Don't get me wrong, I know some pretty cool druggies. The only bright side is that I get to take a bus to school rather than walk.

If there's anything I hate more than one kid that always looks at me funny when I walk by, its walking to school.

As you will be able to see, I'm winging this whole chapter. . . But if I'm being honest, I winged the whole book so this won't even make a difference(: My author notes are tooooo looonggg

 "So Michael, according to an anonymous source, you've not only broken up with Calum but you've been spotted in New York with a new man. Can you shred some light on this?" The interviewer asked, causing Calum to nearly hit me in the face with our shared mic.

The radio we're being interviewed on thought it was in everyone's best interests to split us up for the questions. Ashton and Luke were still in the room obviously, they just aren't supposed to talk.

And the last time someone tried this I ended up with a boyfriend.

Luke, who'd made it across the small confounds of the room in two deft steps, gripped my hand as a positive reinforcement.

"Its true that Calum and I have broken up, yes." I answer slowly. The air rings clear, and Calum and I are hit by the realization. We'd managed to not only avoid each other but avoid mentioning our current relationship standing all together. Its like a bucket of ice water has been showered over us and the temperature of the room dropped down to my mood, violently cold.

After receiving no comment about Deacon, the interviewer turned to Calum. "What do you think about Michael's new man? Thoughts on their relationship?"

Recovering from the cold, hard truth Calum can't suppress a smirk as he replies, "Michael's new man? What's his name again...?"

He looks to me with a hungry smile, pointed look sharper than a razor blade. He knew that I wouldn't be able to remember that bastard's name if I tried, he knew he had me beat.

As I'm about to answer Doug a whisper brushes against my ear, I glance over at Luke who nods encouragingly.

"Well he's not exactly my new man, I've actually known him for a really long time." I mumble, mind not exactly processing where my words are going.

"Really? What colour eyes does he have?" Calum quizzes, disregarding the interviewer's hand signals to stop talking.

"A really lovely deep brown." I answer without skipping a beat, the corner of my mouth tugs up a fraction into a subtle crooked smile.

We can play this game.

"What's one of his favourite songs?"

"I Miss You by blink 182."

The banter continues, back and forth until Calum gets frustrated. He shoots up out of his chair and stands over me, "Are you two actually a couple?"

My triumphant smile flatters, slipping off my face faster than rushing water. 

I fucking wish.

I really fucking wish.

"You heard me earlier, we aren't dating anymore." His expression cracks, revealing the Calum that used to follow me around parties like a lot puppy. The one who sang Disney songs while making food. The one that I fell in love with[A/N: Wow Kayla, can you get anymore cliche? The answer is yes. Yes I can.]