Movies

A/N: Did I catch you by surprise with this update?

Have I ever told you how punk rock you are? Answering each others questions like that, adorable. I've been thinking and should I maybe do a character ask? Would you (my people) participate if I were to do it? Would you only want to do the characters or would you want to ask me too? (I'm new to this if you can't tell)

~That sick wicked loser that writes the story your reading right now

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shriek, covering my chest up with the closest thing to me--I'm assuming by the texture its a towel. "I could have been naked!" I shout, an appalled expression present on my face.

Luke's so shocked by my sudden out break that he stutters out something along the lines of an apology before quickly exiting the tiny bathroom.

I pull my shirt on as fast as possible, just in time too because Calum appears in the doorway a second later. "What's all the commotion?" He asks, rather calm after hearing his boyfriend shrieking loudly.

"Luke's a perv." I shrug, preoccupying myself by brushing my teeth.

Calum squeezes into the space behind me and nuzzles his head into the crook of my shoulder.

His chest vibrates against my back as he begins to hum some romantic tune. Placing his hands on my hips he sways us along to his humming, which sounds vaguely familiar but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

Soon Calum's taking my toothbrush and setting it down on the edge of the sink, pulling me closer so we're chest to chest. He clasps one hand in mine and raises it eye level. With a little hesitation I place one arm around his neck.

"Cal, what are you humming?" I mumble, hoping my voice doesn't break the calm atmosphere. Instead of answering me, he sings the lyrics softly into my ear.

Just a little change, small to say the least

Both a little scared, neither one prepared

His next words are cut off by my giggling, his breath tickling my neck. He continues, regardless of my little interruption.

Ever just the same, ever a surprise

Ever as before, ever just as sure, as the sun will rise.

I snort unexpectedly, finally realizing where I'd heard the song before. It had been so long since that day.....

"Calum I know its your turn to pick the movie but seriously? A Disney movie?" Luke asks, shaking his head in disbelief. He flopped down on the sofa in Ashton's basement.

"But its a really good movie!" Calum protests with a hurt expression on his face as he looks down at the DVD case.

"Luke and I are going to go play video games upstairs, are you coming Michael?" Ashton asks, and suddenly they all remember I'm here. Three pairs of eyes stare at me as I weigh my options.

Luke looks bored.

Ashton crosses his arms.

Calum looks at me hopefully, clutching Beauty and the Beast to his chest and has that watery look in his eyes that makes you think he's about to break down into tears at any moment. As an after thought he juts out his bottom lip the tiniest bit. 

"Yeah, I'll be up in a bit." I sigh, watching Calum's face drop before he composes himself and begins setting up his movie.

Luke and Ashton race each other up the stairs, gone in seconds.

Calum raises an eyebrow, it disappears into his long fringe almost immediately, as I make myself comfortable on the couch.

"Start the movie." I urge, hugging a pillow to my chest and mentally prepare myself for the hour long musical.

~

Three minutes into the movie I stopped paying attention because watching the boy beside me recite every chracter's line was way more interesting. He barely whispered each part but I'd managed to her him while he was singing the first song.

I guess I wasn't too subtle about my staring because Calum turned to me, TV illuminating his blush, "You're missing one of the best parts."

I turn back to the movie to see Beast getting a haircut from the coat rack.

The tea pot starts singing and an idea pops into my head. I stand up and block Calum's view of the TV much to his protest.

"Care to dance with me?" I cough, holding out a clammy hand to him. He seems to debate the idea before smiling at me and politely declining my offer.

I was so embarrassed that I walked home immediately after. I spent three days in my room before Ashton was able to coax me out with tickets to see a local band.

"Mikey." Calum hums against my lip, bringing me out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry about that day, this dance is long over due." He mumbles, continuing to sway us.

"Cal, its nearly midnight and I'm really tired." I whine, burying my face into his chest with a content sigh.

 "Now that's a problem." Calum says when he can't fit quite fit through the door with me in his arms.

"Here, I'll go first." I mumble sleepily, heading out of the bathroom and toward the bunk beds. "Holy hell, Jane." I sigh, clutching my chest when I turn around to see Jane's silhouette a few steps down the hall.

"Oh hey Mikey." She laughs nervously.

"Please don't call me that." I say half-heartedly, rubbing a sleepy eye.

"Why are you up so late?" She asks, eyes flickering to something on the counter that's blocked from my view by the fridge.

As if to answer her question, Calum steps out of the bathroom and puts his hands on my shoulders, "Time for bed, sleepy head." He instructs, guiding me to my bunk.

"Is that fondness I hear?" I yawn, climbing into my bunk with the help of Calum.

"Probably." Calum shrugs climbing over me and laying down next to me.

He throws a blanket over us and I snuggle up to him with a tired smile.

"Night Calyum."

"Night Gay Boy."

The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is the soft sound of the air leaving Calum's lungs as I bag him.

A/N: Do you know how weird it is to be reading a story and have your own story show up in the 'Related Book' column thing at the side? I recently experienced it. 

The song Calum was singing is 'Tale as Old as Time' from Beauty and the Beast in case you haven't figured it out yet.

FUN FACT: I know have an assortment of hair dyes (including orange, pink and dark blue)

FUN FACT: Kissing someone is more sanitary than shaking hands with them (keep that in mind when your introduced to hot people)

FUN FACT: Oprah makes $10 per second

QUESTION: Do you think I should do a character ask? Or nah?

Have a lovely day? xx