Marriage Counselling

A/N: Only one more part after this one! I'm so emotional ;-; Y'all are going to kill me after this, just by the way :^)

Also, media provided by the lovely InsxneBxnds , thank you for this lovely picture of Michael spitting water on Calum.

"What a lame story," Calum commented once we had made it off after the encore, we were all drenched in sweat but there were distinct smiles on everyone's faces.

"I was attacked by a pigeon. Had to let everyone know I was safe," Ashton scowled at the other boy but quickly shoved him with a large smile on his face.

"Hey guys," Luke said suddenly, making us all quiet down. "Can you even encore an encore?"

"As much as I love this, I'm ready for sleep. You can do a one-man show if you want, Hemmings." One of the guitar hands said, taking the guitar from Luke with a laugh.

"We can have a water fight Luke," I suggest, grinning at the blond. He thought it over and nodded repeatedly while grabbing a few of the extra water bottles.

"I'm in," Calum chimes, picking up the remaining water bottles, I handed off my guitar only to find it was still hooked up to the speakers which caused the crowd to go wild.

Luke mouthed this way as he crouched down to a mere four feet and lead the way to the darkly lit stage.

"Dammit, you stepped on my foot!" Someone scolded from beside me as we tried to find an inconspicuous way to make it on stage.

The screams had died down, there were only quiet murmurs to be heard as they waited or got up to leave.

Like the dilapidated giraffe he is, Luke ended up tripping over his adult shoes. I had to say, they were nice shoes but not very concert worthy for a guitarist that enjoys to do a few ballerina like moves onstage. All the water bottles he had in hand spilled across stage and caught some attention. The screams began once more, raising even higher now that it was obvious we were on the stage.

"No time to lose," I shrugged, poking a screwdriver into the kids of the water bottles. I slid the driver across the floor, cleverly, to disorient my foes that had to scramble to ready their weapons.

All hell broke lose after that, Luke was sliding around the stage like Bambi on ice and Calum had taken refuge on a raised platform and Ashton was at the moment spraying the crowd.

That's what she said.

That's like mid-2010 Michael, it's not cool anymore.

ur not kewl.

God, you and your text shortcuts are literally going to be the death of me. STOP.

XoXo^bOrN 2 PleeZ, bUt TaUgHt 2 TeAsE^XoXo

I hate you. A lot.

"Oooh Calum!" I sang, even though Calum was probably the only one that could hear me.

He looked over just as I uncapped my last bottle. His face switched from confused to horrified as I filled my mouth with as much water as I could.

He began scrambling, on hands and feet trying to run away from me, it was too late though. If already sprayed enough water to dampen his clothes.

"Fatality," I whisper to myself, "Finish him." I add as I unload the last of the water over my boyfriend's head.

"Thanks, really." Calum muttered sarcastically, pushing his sopping wet hair out of his eyes so he could glare up at me.