Calyum

"I've heard some rumours going around about you and Michael." The interviewer started talking directly to Calum, despite being told directly not to bring the topic up. Although there's no way to stop him, the interview had an audience of about two hundred people.

"Are they true?" The interview pressed, no noticing the glares from our supervisors and the way he visibly tensed at the question.

"It is true, Michael did spend an hour bitching after I accidentally pulled the corner of the sheet off the mattress." Calum chuckled, referring to a tweet he sent out the previous night. He not lying either, it happened to be storming terribly last night and it knocked out the hotels power. He spooned me but I ended up scowling at him for an hour straight after he accidentally pulled the corner of the bed sheet off.

Calum was good at finding loop holes.

"Now Michael," the interviewer turns to me with a wild grin. Unfortunately, I'm shit at finding loop holes. "What exactly happened at your last concert?" he inquired, nearly hitting me in the face with his microphone in anticipation.

 "Well. It rained." I answer vaguely, hoping its enough for the blood thirsty jerk to back off.

"I heard there was something interesting." He pushed, hitting me in the nose with the mic.

"Calum gaped out during Amnesia." I announce like its something everyone didn't already know.

"Why was that?" The guy asked, directing his microphone towards Calum. He also leaned in brushing his arm against me and looked at the brunette expectantly.

"I was quite distracted at the time." Calum replied, chuckling a little and glancing at me quickly.

It didn't go unnoticed by the crowd who'd been extremely quiet until now. They were quick to shout their opinions with him, yelling about his bad choices and how I'm a bad person.

"I'm just going to come out with it." The interviewer said quickly, shushing the crowd of mostly angry teenage girls. "Michael, you kissed Calum correct?"

"Uh yeah?" I answer, not too sure how to respond.

"Why?" He continued, causing even Luke and Ashton to halt their whispered conversation and focus.

I quickly look over at Calum, assessing whether or not to tell the truth.

I can take the blame, I'm the one who followed his request.

"To tell you the truth, I-" I was lying crookedly through my teeth--Get it? Crookedly because there's no way I can be straight for a second--when Calum cut me short.

"I told him to." He stated loudly enough for the microphone to pick it up. "And get away from him." He adds quickly, tugging me to the other side of him and away from the interviewer who doesn't know what personal space is.

A collective gasp sounded from the audience.

Its like a bad TV drama.

 "Is that true?" He inquires, dragging his microphone cord after him as he headed toward me.

Calum was quick to take a step into his path and just take mic out of the interviewer's hand. He also carefully placed a hand against the interveiwer's chest and push him back lightly into his previous spot.

"Yes its true. We had a bet and the loser had to do whatever the winner said, I walked over to him during the concert and told him to kiss me and he had no choice. Can you stop sending Mikey hate now?" He said slowly into the mic, shifting his glance calculatingly across the small crowd present. A few flashed guilty looks at one another.