Hair Dye

I stared at my band mate intently as he played FIFA with Luke.

We were set to go on tour in two weeks, currently we are staying at our home sweet kind of a temporary home in the UK. We had forced Ashton into getting the groceries for us, he was out voted and he doesn't like FIFA much anyway.

I scrunch up my face casually and snap a picture of the outcome, posting it on twitter with no explanation or caption. Not that our fans would mind.

"Hey boys, what colour should I dye my hair?" I ask, pulling a lock of faded blueish hair in front of my eyes and examining it.

"I don't know, dye it yellow." Luke says absentmindedly, scoring his first goal against Calum.

Luke's laughter was cut short, I look up when Luke shouts in protest.

Almost immediately my eyes are locked with a pair of deep brown, owned my none other than our bass guitarist, Calum.

He examines my entire face before scrunching his nose and pouting ever so slightly, his thinking face.

"Unpause the game." Luke demands, breaking the short silence. After no reply he walks off in the direction of the kitchen muttering something about coffee.

"I think you should dye your hair dark purple Mikey." Calum says excitedly, flashing me a cheeky smile.

I roll my eyes and chuckle, "I don't think so."

"I think you'd look great with the right shade of purple, it'd match your shirt." He looks offended, his mouth slightly agape and his puppy dog eyes getting wider if possible.

I groan loudly, "Fine, you're texting Ashton to get the hair dye though." I state, pointing a finger at him.

He immediately gets his phone out and taps away at the touch screen. He throws his phone onto the couch and yells a triumphant done.

"What now Calum?" I ask, throwing an arm across the back of the couch.

He takes a seat next to me, his bicep brushing my hand causing him to jump, "God Michael you're freezing." without hesitation he grabs my hands and tries to warm them up.

"Guys, we're out of creamer." Luke says, halting at the doorway with a hand gesturing into the kitchen behind him.

Mine and Calum's heads snap towards him as he looks at us before he retraces his steps awkwardly.

That's when I realized Calum's attempt at warming my hands was putting them on either side of his neck with his hands on top of mine.

"Well that was weird." I say casually, pulling my hand away to retrieve my phone from my pocket.

"Movie?" Calum suggests, getting up and dropping my hand onto the couch.

I glance at it before turning to Calum with a pout, "It's cold."

"I'll be back in a minute, cry baby." he says, bending over to the cabinet that has all our movies in it.

Not going to lie, Calum Hood has quite the nice booty. I watch it bounce up and down as he moves it in tune with the song he's humming quietly. Some catchy mainstream song that will end up getting stuck in my head.

He gets settled, farther away than before, and the movie starts.

"Why Calum?" I groan as the title screen displays The Notebook.

"I like this movie." He replies, eyes not leaving the screen after he presses play.

"You cry every time you watch it." I state.