Drum Sticks

A/N: Fetus Luke is adorable, when he's just beginning to quiff his hair. I'm reading this book, and its Malum and it sounds superb (there aren't very many parts). I could literally be talking about anyone but the author is reading this book, and all of you are reading this book. I literally cannot believe that so many people are reading this, I don't think you know this but I read all of your comments, even the ones that say 'same'. You readers are all super adorable (and maybe completely punk rock) 

This turned from an 'I want to be friends with all of you' to 'you guys are literally so cool and I love you all' like some kind of emotional speech. Anyway, enjoy xx

"Hi guys." I giggle, pointing my phone at the mirror.

"Um, today's a lazy day. We might do a bit of song writing, we're recording tomorrow so that's cool." I continue video taping myself talking when Luke walks into view holding a banana.

"Say hi." I laugh, when he gives his cute little closed mouth smile and a short wave.

"The other guys are out. Michael's at an interview?" I look to Luke for confirmation, who gives a curt nod. "And Calum is--Where is Calum?" I ask, looking around our tour bus quickly as if to find the puppy-like boy lounging somewhere. 

"He said he was going somewhere but I can't remember." Luke volunteers quietly.

I run a hand through my hair quickly, "We've lost our bass player!" I exclaim, giggles bubbling through me once again.

"Well, I have to go. I, uh, love you guys and you're awesome." I ended the keek and posted it before turning to the tall blonde creature in front of me.

"What do you want to do?" I ask, my words are followed by a pause that seems to take ages.

A blush lights up his slightly tanned cheeks and he ducks his head a little. "We could, uh, you know. Um, you could teach me how to drum?" It comes out as a shaky question, which peeks my interest even more.

"Of course we can Lukey." I agree, face lighting up into a large smile. I sling my arm around his taller shoulders and drag him out the bus. We momentarily pause to tell Patrick where we're off to.

We don't need three band members wandering around with no one knowing where they are.

>< >< >< ><

"So, Pookey, how's this going to work?" I ask when we arrive at my drum kit, gesturing to the little round stool.

"Uh, I-I don't really know." He responded in the same nervous state he'd been in since he suggested today's plans,

"Well," I pause, racking my brain for ideas. I take a seat on the stool hoping the ideas would start flowing in if I changed elevation.

No such luck.

My dick was making suggestions though, suggestions of the dirty variety.

"Take a seat." I instructstanding up and moving behind the stool. I make a grand gesture with m arms.

Luke sits down and grabs a pair of my drum sticks, his neck tints red when I wrap my arms around his shoulders. I wrap my large hands around his, testing out the difficulty of standing and leaning over Luke.

"This isn't going to work." I mutter, standing up straight once again and thinking of another option.

"I-I have an idea....." Luke spoke up, averting his attention away from my drum set.

>< >< >< ><

"That doesn't even sound like Seven Nation Army!" I exclaim, nearly falling off the stool. I had to clutch onto Luke to keep myself seated.