Cuddle Me Clifford

A/N: I don't know whether or not you've read the last part (its called References) if you haven't I suggest you do because this is a continuing it and it would be hard to follow if you haven't read it already. I asked for a second opinion on whether or not I should screw you (In the nicest possible way) guys over xD My friend (larryislife123) and she immediately told me to not (In all capitals might I add). . .

Which completely go against my plans. . . 

Being the polite person I am, I'll let you decide whether or not I've screwed you readers over xD Enjoy xx

My body was pressed flush against his, leaving no space for air.

I think both of our eyes were darker than before, not to mention Calum is extremely fit..... Everywhere.

"I wasn't fucking lying about the pout." I growl quietly into his ear, making sure to breath extra heavily against his neck

The earth shook underneath me and a metallic rattling sounded from off in the distance, "Mikey, The phone's ringing!" Calum groans sleepily, shoving me slightly.

"You're going to knock me out of the bunk, gay boy!" I whine equally as sleepy, clutching onto his shirt and tangling our legs together to keep me from falling.

"I'm not even the gay one." He retorts, shoving my shoulders weakly.

"That's not what you said last night!" I shout jumping out of the bunk before he's able to register what I said. I tripped over something and fell forward right after.

"I didn't even talk last night!" Calum exclaimed, looking over the edge of my bunk to stare at me on the ground.

"Yeah but there was a lot of moaning involved." I laugh, sending a wink up to him before standing up.

Ashton appears through the sliding glass door with his phone raised, he lets out a humorous sigh upon seeing me. "I wanted to show the Fam you two." He pouted.

Luke walks up behind him and rests his chin on Ashton's shoulder casually, "Ash, what happened to my massage?"  Ashton giggles in response, turning around to hug Luke's waist lazily.

"But Malum is so cute." Ashton's thick accent is muffled by the fabric of Luke's shirt.

Luke extends his neck to put his chin on top of Ashton's head, wrapping his arms around the shorter boys head. The smile on Luke's face widened when Ashton began to struggle, it looked like he was doing some kind of hand signal which involved largely exaggerated hand motions. 

"Want to learn how to play drums?" Ashton asked when he'd finally fought his way out of the lanky blond's grasp. The question was completely out of the blue but Luke broke out into a massive grin within seconds. That was all the response Ashton needed because he flashed an equally as bright smile back. Both forgetting about what they were previously doing and heading back into the mini lounge area.

 I look over at Calum who was half hanging out of my bunk, still wondering why they walked in in the first place. He's tapping away at his phone and ignoring the rest of the world.

"Shove over, I still want more sleep." I mumble, heaving my weight up and crawling over Calum so he couldn't shove me out even if he wanted to. Against my earlier suspicions he shoves his phone under my pillow almost immediately, looking over at me with a slightly expression.

"Goodnight Calum." I turn around so my back is to him.

"Its only two o'clock , dummy." He mumbles, tone going affectionate on the last word. My breathing slows down after a few minutes.