Showering with 5SOS

A/N: Wooooo, I'm super horrible at updating everything!

*rises out of the literal depths of hell*

I AM BACK

Hello, how are you lovely people?

Whatever your current mood, it's about to get better! (Or worse because I could be potentially bad at writing smut)

So like I said before, there is smut in this chapter and I promised some earlier when I'd done the Sponge Bob awkwardness. And I've been completely putting it off, not gonna lie.

I actually got someone to write smut for me, so I give full credit to Grace.

The reason this story was ON HOLD for so long was because both Grace and I got caught up in school, we were both going through exams or testing and had difficulty finding time.

This author's note is so long... So an addition to my earlier part about the smut, sadly enough I have not heard from Grace in quite a while but the story must go on and so

Anyway, onto the real reason you're here. (You're here for my amazing personality and not the dancing with no pants obviously)

Aggressively tapping my pen against the notebook as I looked around the hotel room pretty much caught Luke's attention immediately considering it screwed up his soft melodic guitar playing. His eyes flicked up to look at me for a second before he strummed the acoustic one final time loud enough to drown out the sound of the coffee pot gurgling.

Slamming his fingers down on a fret to abruptly stop it, he looks up at me again.

I give him a small, falsely innocent smile and raise an eyebrow at him, "Can I help you mate?"

His electric ice blue eyes flicker to the pen in my hand, which was currently tapping out a quick, completely unorganized beat.

tap. tap. taptaptaptap. tap. taptap.

"Fuck Michael, please stop." He groans, putting his guitar on the twin sized bed pushed up against the wall next to mine. He adjusted his black tank top before heading over to the midget-y attached kitchen.

The aggressiveness of each tap subsided into vaguely familiar rhythm.

"We're supposed to be trying to write a new song, not one we've discussed already." Luke says with a chuckle, handing me one of the cheap dollar store mugs he'd managed to smuggle into his carry-on. This one featured a rather tired looking cartoon fox with toxic green fur.

"Oh." I mumble absentmindedly, "That's why it sounds familiar." Wracking my brain for the lyrics or the name of the song, it's obviously not one of our most played.

"We're tweaking a few things, trying to figure out the correct sound and whatnot." Luke explains, picking up the guitar and started strumming, the vague memory came to life as did the name of the song.

Mrs. All-American.

I laugh, catching Luke's attention.

"It's funny." I explain. "We're all pretty much gay here, and we're still singing about girls." Luke snorts, putting down the guitar and picking up his Batman mug.

"One second, I need to call Ashton." I laugh, causing Luke's eyebrows to scrunch together in confusion.

I shush him despite his obvious silence.

"Michael, I'm across the fucking hall. Why are you calling me?" Ashton answers his phone, giggling toward the end to make it clear that he wasn't annoyed.