ℰND

A/N: Wow, this is really happening... Here we go. The ending was requested a lot sooner than I planned, but I hope you enjoy.

They say when you first see heaven after you die, it's like a bright light shining through the pitch black. And you have to walk toward it or you can struggle against it to stay alive.

For me this wasn't the case, sure at the beginning there was a light in the distance at the start, but it didn't give me the choice of staying behind because the light sped up and hit me like a freight train. Giving me no time to run or breathe. The air was knocked from my lungs and I was having trouble recollecting it, and I didn't have time either because I was surging forward with such speed I'm sure if I hit something I'd splatter comically like one of those cartoon characters.

The light surrounded me intensified to the point where I had to blink to try and adapt to the harshness burning my retinas. Colour washed into the blinding light slowly, they merged and separated as they became blurred blobs surrounding me.

I couldn't do much but sit there as my eyes tried to adjust to this foreign light. When my vision finally came into focus I was sitting upright in a lounge chair staring at a TV, some news cast was present on the screen. Confusion washed over me as I looked around, I don't remember being here. I checked the analog clock that was ticking away high up on the bleak white wall, 7:03. Judging by the harsh light seeping from the window it was obviously morning.

So this is what heavens like?

Are you really surprised?

Definitely.

People always have to overdramatize things.

Are you saying they overdramatize death?

For some reason, having the asshole voice in my head in the afterlife with me made me feel a little more comfortable in this foreign land.

"Wow, you're up early," Ashton commented as he appeared from one of the many door ways.

I was taken a back to say the least, there was no way Ashton was dead, he wasn't even in or around the car at the time of the accident. Maybe it was just to sooth me in my passing, having figments of my friends in the afterlife to make waiting for them to arrive less boring.

"Where's Calum?" I ask, ignoring anything he might have said to me while I was thinking. Calum, obviously, was the natural choice for conversation now that we were dead because one, he's my boyfriend and two, he's the only one I know that is for sure dead.

"He's out on a coffee run with Luke," Ashton dismissed, picking up the remote and flicking through the channels to find something of interest. "Did you know you slept for like, two days just now? That's got to be a recorder no doubt."

I frowned, "What day is it?"

"It's the 27th," Ashton answered, settling on some channel that was playing a soccer match rerun.

"Oh, and Wade said he wants to talk to you, something about setting you up with a blonde girl." He grins, obviously looking at me to see if I share the same appreciation for blonde females.

But doesn't Ashton know I'm G to the A to the Y?

"Cool, I'll talk to him later." I answer, going along with it anyway.

Little things start to connect in my head as Ashton and I watch the game with little to no conversation between us.

"A-Ashton," I say finally. "Are Calum and I dating? I just had the weirdest dream and it was so vivid, I just need a little clarification." I ask, laughing to show that I thought the dream was absurd.

Ashton laughed, "Don't be daft Michael, Calum's straight."

<END>

That is the official ending to Daft, and I know you're all emotional, because same, but at least malum didn't actually die.

[insert the 'but did you die?' meme here]

If you enjoyed this, please feel free to let me know your favourite part of this fic.

If you like me or my style of writing or even just malum, I have other stories or you can look toward my reading lists for stories. (I recommend 11:12 by lashtonbros if you are Lashton AF)

This is the end of the book but there is, I guess, a deleted scenes/bloopers that will just be the main characters from this story reacting to the fun facts, supplied by you people (feel free to comment some fun facts below) and myself. So if you want to stick around for that, you can, I'm sure it won't take long for me to write it out.

Thank you so so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this book much more than I did, thank you for supplying hilarious comments and reactions (erotic spongebob dream *war flashbacks*)

Stay hydrated friends : )

Goodbye or see you in another fiction x

.

.

.

.

#fuckbitchesgetmoney c: