Pierce The Brow

"So Calum. The 5SOS fam have noticed you're need to wear beanies and there's now rumours going around that you've either gone bald or you've shaved it all off. Care to put an end to the rumours?" The interviewer read off here second last question with ease, placing the cue card in her lap. 

I was really nervous for what Calum was going to say because he'd been wearing a beanie non stop since our four am hair dye party. He hasn't even let me see it, I thought it looked pretty good in the shower but I was also half asleep and not focused on his hair.

"Yep. I got it all shaved off, no more hair styling for me." He jokes.

"He's lying, he's got little wisps of hair peeking out behind his ear." Luke laughs, tugging on the little strands of hair and effectively tickling the poor little asian boy.

"Are you sure you want to see this? I don't really like it." Calum asked quietly, pulling the beanie over his ears.

My jaw drops, he doesn't like it? My mood drops slightly, am I really that bad at dying hair?

 "Can I at least style it and come back?" Calum asks, already standing up and walking off camera. The rest of the boys watch him go, door closing behind him.

"Is there a real you look so offended by Calum's comment?" The brunette lady asks, pointing the microphone at me.

"Uh," I pause to clear my throat, I hadn't talked much in this interview. Too preoccupied by my thoughts I guess. "I'm a tiny bit upset that he doesn't like it, he'd seemed really excited while I was doing it." 

"So you're the one who dyed his hair then."

"Yeah, right after he did mine." I feel a smile tug onto my lips as I fix my hair a little, mixing some of the black bright green together more. Calum had tried to do half and half but he got a bit more green than black, not that I minded.

"Is that why I heard so much giggling in the bathroom last week?" Ashton asked, looking past Luke and toward me.

"Um, no. That was from something else." I cough, feeling my cheeks brighten at the memory of Calum and I giggling in the shower because he dropped the soap and my automatic reaction was to make an insanely dirty remark but I accidentally said printer somewhere in it.

Calum flops down on my lap and effectively scares the shit out of me, "Baby I'm back! Did you miss me?" He squeals in a feminine voice.

"No."

"And why is that?" He sasses, snapping his fingers and giving me a look, continuing his weird girl act.

"I'm gay."

He laughs.

"So, Calum. This is your new hair?" The interviewer brings us back on track and we get back into the swing of things even if Calum doesn't get off of me. Not that I'd let him, I rest my arm on his thigh and the other on his waist casually.

He nods and the camera zooms in on his lavender coloured hair. [A/N: Basically his hair now but instead of blonde its pastel purple.]

"I think it looks really great, Calum." Luke comments, scratching the tip of his nose quickly.

"Yeah, uh, you make purple very manly." Ashton adds, drumming his long fingers against Luke's knee subconsciously. The two looked very natural and at ease together, in other words they're a better gay couple than Calum and I.

And they aren't even out yet.

"And now for our final question--Well, more like our final discussion--Who's single?"