I'm Michael

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR CONFUSING YOU, I'm a bit confused too tbh. . . 

P.S. The youtube video on the side/top works best with headphones I'm also not 100% sure if it works on mobile. . .  (its pretty fricken cool and I thought I'd just share it with you, so here you go)

"No Calum." I said firmly, crossing my arms and sitting up.

"Its just sex, what's so bad about me wanting to be in you?" He asked, sitting up too, revealing his bare chest.

"I'm not ready."

"Mikey, c'mon. We've been dating for months."

"If you want to have sex so bad, go fuck yourself!" I exclaim, pulling the covers off me in a rush.

When I turned around to close the door I almost felt sorry, he looked so lost. With his jumbled bed head and crumpled white bed spread thrown over his waist.

"Is he gone?" A voice asks, followed shortly by the brunette from the bar standing up from Calum's side of the bed.

My jaw drops, "Is that my shirt?"

Sure enough, she moves her hair to reveal my Green Day tank top. The worst part was the shirt was bunched up to show off her underwear too.

Ew.

"Its not what it looks like!" Calum shouts, throwing the blankets so the girl can cover herself. 

"There's a girl in here without pants! What else could this look like?" I shout back.

"My name's Martha." She snaps, fluffing her hair up a little.

"And I'm Michael, now that we're all fucking acquainted I'm leaving." Slamming the door shut, I barge into Luke and Ashton's hotel room half expecting them to be playing 'which position should we try tonight.'

"Michael?" Ashton asks, rushing over as soon as he hears the door close. Luke gets up slower, like a concerned parent that's more chill than the other.

Apparently all it took was me to make eye contact with him for Luke to realize what went down. He was striding passed me within seconds.

You could hear yelling as soon as the door across the hall was thrown open.

"Maybe you should lay down..." Ashton suggests, throwing a concerned look over his shoulder at the door.

"Thank god you're awake, you scared me you asshole." Is the first thing I hear when I open my eyes.

"Just because you said that I'm going back to sleep, dickhead." I croak, sending a weak smirk to the person sitting in the seat next to my bed.

"Michael?" He asks, voice quieter than before. I can tell he's dropped the friendly banter we had going by the grim look on his face.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asks, removing his gaze from his fidgeting hands to connect them with mine.

I scoff, "I ate when we went to that coffee place." Racking my brain for the answer because I didn't eat then.

"Michael, you don't eat coffee." He sighs, running a hand through his hair which was already super messy and flat from running his hand through it before I'd woken up.

"I really don't know, I remember eating a few small things here and there but that's about it." I examine the hospital room lazily, "How long am I in here?"