Cold Shoulders

A/N: Are any of you into acting/willing to educate me? One of my new stories involves acting (in movies) as the main component and I really have no clue on anything. . . I know stage directions but is there anything else that you deem important that is involved in acting in front of the camera?

Anyway, to the story. 

QUICK NOTE: There is large amount of blood in the dream, and I'm incredibly sorry for that, so if you want to skip past the dream just scroll until the italics end. Once again, sorry. I'd also like to add that there are a lot of italics, my bad. (Like I'm not even joking, the dream is basically the word capacity of a regular update for this story, but don't quote me on that.)

"Why don't we skip dinner and go straight to dessert?" He jokes, twirling spaghetti with his fork absentmindedly. 

"Depends," I giggle, taking a sip of my water. "What's for dessert?"

The waiter stops by our table, restocking our little bowl with bread sticks before dissolving into the calm yet crowded atmosphere that surrounded our table. The pine green table cloth was soft under my free hand, the waiter's sky high blonde quiff disappears through the heavy double doors that lead to the kitchen as my date grabs my hand.

"Why not take a guess?" He supplies, sending me a lazy smirk that caused his eyes to light up with an emotion I can't quite place.

"Ice cream?" I ask, grin present on my face. My date chuckles, shaking his head.

"What about Cake?" I question, looking around the fancy restaurant for something that could give me ideas.

"Nope." He replies, popping the 'p' absentmindedly.

"Okay, got it. I have no doubt its Pizza." I rattle off, excitedly squirming around in my seat at the thought of pizza. My plate was empty and my stomach didn't feel any heavier.

He laughs, grabbing one of my hands in an attempt to calm me down,"I'll give you a hint, it's not food." 

"How can something that's not food be dessert?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows,

"Would you like a sneak peek?" He jokes, unfazed when I nod enthusiastically. Desperation fills me as I try to figure out what dessert is.

He picks up a bread stick, putting it up to his open mouth. My eyes widen as he swirls his tongue around it.

He takes the bread stick into his mouth and maintains super intense eye contact with me, I shift awkwardly, "W-What are you doing?"

He doesn't reply, just continues what he's doing.

"J-Jesus, tag your freaky moments! I don't want to see that." I shout, trying to shield my eyes but my arms are stuck.

"Michael..." A whisper floats to my ears.

"Michael....." It repeats, dragging out my name lazily.

"Michael...." It trickles past my ear again, sending a shiver down my spine.

Calum.

"Michael." It repeats, voice more urgent.

"Calum?" I whisper, searching the crowded place for the one boy that could save me. My date's face dissolves, skin tone fading to darkness and body parts turning into swift blade like disfigurements.

The shadow ripples, dropping the bread stick. Displeasure was clear on its featureless face.

"Michael." The whisper turns into a worried breath, fanning out against his jaw and making the hair on the back of his neck stick up oddly.