Bath Time with 5SOS

A/N: So I have a new story idea. . . And then my brain was like "wait Kayla, you haven't even started that other on yet and you still have to do the collab" and then it was like "you should probably finish off your other stories too" and yeah. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly close to finishing this one and Stranger is just picking up. No worries my people, I'll write the idea down and maybe (probably not) write it later. 

Needless to say, I still want to write it O_O but I also want to do some of my other ideas (I have like 10 others, much to my displeasure) and I want to make friends and do collabs but then again I'm like, do it later and who would want to collab with me (either than like lmaotp and that other person I go to school with).

ANYWAY, ENJOY xx

(disclaimer: its unedited, deal with it)

The soft cushioned thing underneath me wiggles, bringing me to consciousness. A groan sounds from directly beside my ear, I nearly elbow whatever it is. Somewhere in my muddled morning mind it registers that the groan sounds like Calum and he probably wouldn't enjoy me elbowing him in the gut.

I yawn, sitting up and stretching. Looking around groggily, I realize that I'm still in the bathtub. I quickly try to scramble out when a load moan echos through the bathroom, large hands grab my hips, stopping my movements quickly.

"Oh hey, Cal." I smile sleepily at the boy I happened to be straddling.

"Good morning." He grumbles, apparently not to happy to be woken up by friction.

"Aw, don't be like that." I pout, rubbing one of my eyes to get the sleep out. I lean forward, eventually laying down against his chest again. He removes one of his hands from my waist to play with my hair.

"Stop." I whine swatting his hand away from my head. "Its flat and annoying right now."

"I like it, its cute." Calum said, grabbing my hand that was swatting at him and kisses it quickly before continuing to pet my hair.

Making it flatter, might I add.

Shut up, you totally like it.

What happened to your thick negativity Michael?

I grew the fuck up.

Yeah right, and I'm a fucking space dolphin.

Go kiss your boyfriend, Moron.

There's the Michael I know and am forced to love.

"I'm not cute, I'm punk rock." I groan, resting my chin against his chest so I could get a better angle to glare at him.

He pecks my nose and laughs when I scrunch it up. I pucker my lips and bat my eyelashes at him which only makes him laugh harder (because Little Mermaid).

If you want a job done, you've gotta do it yourself.

Unless you've got a butler, then make them do it for you.

"Kiss me you Dork!" I laugh, pushing myself further up him and connecting my lips to his.

The bathroom door bangs against the wall and Luke rushes in, followed by Ashton who carries a laptop.

"Get out!" They shout. Calum and I are so shocked that we comply automatically.

Ashton places the laptop down on the marble countertop attatched to the sink. He starts filling up the tub while Luke pours dish soap into the running water.