Counting Snow

A/N: There are so many people following me and commenting on my stories, its fucking weird (in a cool way?? I don't want to scare you off by saying that). Not to mention I'm not being able to stalk--I MEAN look at your profiles and read your stories because everything's crazy with my other story because its coming to a close.

ONWARD TO THE STORY

 "You know how I said we wouldn't get involved as long as your music stays good?" Mr. Garth asks, his pixelated face bluring slightly as he moves on the laptop's screen. He pauses, eyes shifting to look at each of us to see if we understand.

"I lied." He states in a business-like tone, fixing the collar absentmindedly. "Sales are normal as always but we're been recieving a large amount of hate mail since the entire ordeal started." The camera is moved to show a small stack of letters neatly placed into three seperate piles. 

Large amount my ass.

You want a large amount of Calum in your ass.

Fuck off.

That's not what you said to Calum last night!

He was out having dinner with his mum.

A/N: Okay so, it seems a bit random for this to be here but I want to apologize feverently for unintentionally abandoning you (my people) for I think it was three or four days? I did not expect to have my internet do some freaky shit and not work so hey, I'm back and I'm sorry. The stuff above is what I already had written previous of this weird internet disconnection shit (we get so disconnected. . . by the internet) Anyway, continue to the rest of the story now. I swear I won't interupt it anymore.

"And so. We, meaning me and a select few have decided to allow Calum to remain single but Michael will run dramatically into the arms of an unknown stranger--Who we'll cleverly place nearby--basically he's an actor in an upcoming movie and needs a little lift to promote the movie." While explaining his--thought be exceedingly brilliant--plan, he made a rough layout of what was to take on a white board. He took a long time to make my hair look somewhat alike to my actual colour, and despite having a purple marker in his other hand he detailed my hair in black.

The stickmen all somewhat resembled each one of us, except mine. My stickman had a large frown on his face and little blue lines to show that I was crying in stickman form, I looked like a stereotypical emo boy with my crazy black hair.

"I'm not going to dye my hair black." I state with a tight smile, gripping the arm of the chair I sat on tightly. I wanted so badly to storm out but it wold only make Mr. Garth lash out on the other three, threatening consequences for my defiant and troublesome behaviour.

What can I say? I'm a rebel...

You wouldn't rebel against Calum if he wanted in your pants.

Shut the fuck up, nobody asked you Michael.

Don't tell me what to do, you don't own me. I'm a free spirit, I do what I want.

Michael, stop. This isn't you.

"Meeting closed, we'll meet on the red carpet." Garth bid farewell, lip twitching up at the obvious amount of steam tumbling out of Calum's ears.

The skype all ended and Calum finally blew up, Luke just managing to get the laptop off the table before it was flipped over.

"LIFE ISN'T FAIR!" He fumed, suddenly dropping out his rage. He sits down and scoots back so he can hug my calves like a small child, he's out like a light before my legs fall asleep.